AR on McAfee Show. AWESOME

1 minute ago, Cyberjet said:

I think part of it is the fact that Rodgers appears to be a much nicer and intriguing person/personality than advertised or expected. He seems very genuine 

Maybe I’m jaded, but I really don’t care too much about that.
If he goes for 32 TDs 8 ints and 4300yards and we win11 or 12 games, I’ll love him. If we go 7-10 or 8-9, not so much.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS GUY AND THE TANK TOPS ALREADY

His wife is expecting a child and likely insecure at the moment. This is his way of saying,” of course I’m not cheating, look at this ill fitting tank top I’m wearing, even the dog won’t hump my leg anymore.” 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

For me it’s just weird to see someone excited about playing for  the Jets, usually we have to kidnap them or a family member or over pay them at an insane level like CJ. Rodgers being or at least appearing to be really happy about being here is honestly creeping my fat ass out a bit. 

Agree. This guy is up to something here and we need to get to the bottom of this!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, The Crusher said:

His wife is expecting a child and likely insecure at the moment. This is his way of saying,” of course I’m not cheating, look at this ill fitting tank top I’m wearing, even the dog won’t hump my leg anymore.” 

Rut is right though. It’s like the guy has worn the same black tank top every day for 5 years now. Who does that?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Because if you been watching the ******* Jets for 50 years you're excited to see a hall of fame QB with a great roster embracing being here. 

Do you just watch sports to be a wet blanket? Why shouldn't people be excited? We're forced to be miserable by week 5 evey year. Should I just start being depressed now?

Or… I’m excited to watch him play QB, not to watch him give interviews on a podcast?

If interviews get you hard, good for you.

16 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Or… I’m excited to watch him play QB, not to watch him give interviews on a podcast?

If interviews get you hard, good for you.

Rock hard for anything positive regarding the Jets. I was sitting on the toilet taking a dump earlier when I saw him throwing to to Wilson. I had to watch some sh*t about Helium 3 and fusion energy YouTube suggested just to get soft enough to stand 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Rock hard for anything positive regarding the Jets. I was sitting on the toilet taking a dump earlier when I saw him throwing to to Wilson. I had to watch some sh*t about Helium 3 and fusion energy YouTube suggested just to get soft enough to stand 

Wow, the good old days. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Some guys get really pumped up over this kind of stuff.
Why? I have no idea, and I’ve been watching sports over 50 years.

Bro cmon are you fan? I don't think it needs explaining to see this and feel good about it. Especially after the last couple of qbs. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Looks like AR loves the Garden crowd and all the NYC adulation. Not sure he went to Rangers game last night in NJ. I mean the Jets are a NJ team. Be interested to see if he goes to a game with Zach assuming he’s at Florham Park. We know Zach would go to MSG etc for games esp with Berrios who is gone. 

2 hours ago, Cyberjet said:

I think part of it is the fact that Rodgers appears to be a much nicer and intriguing person/personality than advertised or expected. He seems very genuine 

Yup. Packer fans dogged him. They were acting like he's the anti christ.

Dude is a regular guy who likes to build relationships with those around him.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Jets Fans before the Rodgers Trade:  Rodgers is a crazy, hippie, attention whoring diva, always going on McAfee and making teams wiat for his decisions and demanding we sign his O-Co and players, wtf!!!

Jets Fans After the Rodgers Tarde:  We loooooooove you, you're sooooooo dreamy, can we love you more Aaron?  Please?

For me, the before was definitely jaded towards Rodgers because of the contract he signed. He was pouting about not having help around him and then takes that monster deal.

My biggest concern with Rodgers, once it became a realistic possibility in January, was his level of commitment. Watching Rodgers in these interviews tells me he is 100% bought in and we are getting a highly motivated QB.

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Maybe I’m jaded, but I really don’t care too much about that.
If he goes for 32 TDs 8 ints and 4300yards and we win11 or 12 games, I’ll love him. If we go 7-10 or 8-9, not so much.

I get what you’re saying and if he fails I’ll be pissed and miserable along with you but for now all we have are good interviews and a feeling that the Jets are relevant and competitive so I’m just going to sit back and enjoy this part. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

For me, the before was definitely jaded towards Rodgers because of the contract he signed. He was pouting about not having help around him and then takes that monster deal.

My biggest concern with Rodgers, once it became a realistic possibility in January, was his level of commitment. Watching Rodgers in these interviews tells me he is 100% bought in and we are getting a highly motivated QB.

He seems very happy. 
he’s gotta like the love he’s getting here

• Upvote 1

The question about what is the best thing that has happened all week, since he's been here, was seeing some fans shopping and not letting him pay for pizza. I don't think the guy is fake at all. He has shown his strange side and has never been at a loss for words or opinions. Maybe he is actually a good dude. Maybe he is actually motivated to be here and play here. Anyone who watched that interview or his press conference, as a true Jets fan, and isn't pumped, has got to go to a 12 step meeting or something. A motivated HOF QB, is pumped to be here, with a good supporting cast and we still have miserable fat senior citizens here, in their Namath jersey, complaining that the video was too loud.

16 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

It feels like a weight has lifted off him. I really think he wanted to be here. 

I think that is a safe bet. He has a new devante, has a great rb who is a game changer ;us an incredible Def, that he knows will make it possible to win games with bare minimum. 

We all forget but we literally go to plays offs with a qb capable or scoring 1 TD. 

Aaron figures he can put up 2 every game at a minimum. Tought to beat us with him at the helm and our def pounding the other guy.

• Upvote 1

On 5/2/2023 at 7:27 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Lol, it’s the Bro Sho. I can generally only take it in smaller doses, but this particular bit was fun. 

On 5/2/2023 at 7:27 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Am I crazy or is it always the same one (plain black)? 

It's basically his show uniform. Also, for some reason the standing annoys me. 

On 5/2/2023 at 10:30 PM, JETS SB said:

The question about what is the best thing that has happened all week, since he's been here, was seeing some fans shopping and not letting him pay for pizza. I don't think the guy is fake at all. He has shown his strange side and has never been at a loss for words or opinions. Maybe he is actually a good dude. Maybe he is actually motivated to be here and play here. Anyone who watched that interview or his press conference, as a true Jets fan, and isn't pumped, has got to go to a 12 step meeting or something. A motivated HOF QB, is pumped to be here, with a good supporting cast and we still have miserable fat senior citizens here, in their Namath jersey, complaining that the video was too loud.

Pics?

On 5/2/2023 at 9:30 PM, JETS SB said:

I was just in Maui and there are tons of people out there just like him. Perfectly nice to everybody around them, have stable lives, enjoy a hippy vibe. Then there's an undercurrent of conspiracy theories especially around anything to do with social order. Rodgers seems exactly like that. 

He seems legitimately excited to be a part of the team and doesn't have his head up his ass about who he is with other people in the organization. 

• Upvote 1