Tedy Bruschi is a Jets skeptic

This guy is like Scott Zolak, the ex-Cheats bench sitter who is now part of their radio crew as a color commentator. Such a complete homer that he doesn't have enough orifices to accommodate Belicheat and the rest of the homers. Since Brady left, I actually listen to the radio feeds of those games where they are playing better teams just to hear him whine and blame officials, non-existent dirty plays - anything but give the tiniest bit of credit to anyone or anything not wearing his favorite team's uniform. When Chandler Jones intercepted that lateral last year on the final play, I just about peed myself listening to Zolak's head explode on air. 

So no - I expect nothing else from Bruschi. I think he is a tool in the same mold.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, LAJohn said:

haha this guy brushi is so petty. lol. 

Yes goin out of our way to get experienced guys in the new off system that can help the team get up to speed is a bad thing. Ok Teddy. Yeah its a bad thing for pats fans who are bottom of the div this year. 

CObb as our WR5 btw our best WR5 in a very long time is not really negitive. his purpose to help this off get on track is great and will be a far better contribution that any WR5 has had on this team in forever.

These guys in the media are all the same. We wont hear good Jets stroies untill we win some game and not stink forever. Rex almost made that happen and did for a short time, but then the team plays worse than anybody and we went rigth back to that bad coverage. Even if unfair it is expected. If we had remained a middle of the road team we would not be viewed as we are right now. So hopefully after we win this superbowl and keep Joe running the show, these guys like teddy will shut the hell up lol

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

haha this guy brushi is so petty. lol. 

Yes goin out of our way to get experienced guys in the new off system that can help the team get up to speed is a bad thing. Ok Teddy. Yeah its a bad thing for pats fans who are bottom of the div this year. 

CObb as our WR5 btw our best WR5 in a very long time is not really negitive. his purpose to help this off get on track is great and will be a far better contribution that any WR5 has had on this team in forever.

These guys in the media are all the same. We wont hear good Jets stroies untill we win some game and not stink forever. Rex almost made that happen and did for a short time, but then the team plays worse than anybody and we went rigth back to that bad coverage. Even if unfair it is expected. If we had remained a middle of the road team we would not be viewed as we are right now. So hopefully after we win this superbowl and keep Joe running the show, these guys like teddy will shut the hell up lol

the media will write/report whatever will get more people to watch/read.  

so far it's been smart to be negative on the jets.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

This guy is like Scott Zolak, the ex-Cheats bench sitter who is now part of their radio crew as a color commentator. Such a complete homer that he doesn't have enough orifices to accommodate Belicheat and the rest of the homers. Since Brady left, I actually listen to the radio feeds of those games where they are playing better teams just to hear him whine and blame officials, non-existent dirty plays - anything but give the tiniest bit of credit to anyone or anything not wearing his favorite team's uniform. When Chandler Jones intercepted that lateral last year on the final play, I just about peed myself listening to Zolak's head explode on air. 

So no - I expect nothing else from Bruschi. I think he is a tool in the same mold.

Zolak really is the worst.  It was really fun hearing him freak when the cheating scandal occurred.  These guys don't know what to do now that the Pats are just another team.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Wait huh. What's the reason behind mentioning Lowell here? I'm genuinely curious lol

People that live downtown Boston aren’t from here. They don’t fit the stereotype of the outer suburbs townie that names their dog Bruschi, Brady or Fenway.

I know the burbs up here, but it’s a Jets site, so I figured Lowell is the best bet in a familiar Mass townie locale. 

In short, I needed it for my punchline.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

People that live downtown Boston aren’t from here. They don’t fit the stereotype of the outer suburbs townie that names their dog Bruschi, Brady or Fenway.

I know the burbs up here, but it’s a Jets site, so I figured Lowell is the best bet in a familiar Mass townie locale. 

That's about right, from when I lived up there. I mean, you can't use a wealthy suburb, so Wellesley is out. I feel almost like a South Shore suburb could work here.

Sully from Quincy kind of guy. I lived further out, out west off Rt. 2, and it was the same way out there, but nobody knows those towns.

Just now, SackExchangeNYJ said:

That's about right, from when I lived up there. I mean, you can't use a wealthy suburb, so Wellesley is out. I feel almost like a South Shore suburb could work here.

Sully from Quincy kind of guy. I lived further out, out west off Rt. 2, and it was the same way out there, but nobody knows those towns.

I spent my first 4 years up here in Quincy. Keith, Kevin, Bryyyyyyan, or Sully is spot on.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Thank you for the explanation ? Your joke would've landed perfectly if I wasn't so perplexed by a JN poster randomly using my hometown as a punchline. My cousin literally has a little ugly dog named Bruschi.

• Haha 3