Rookie Mini Camp Thread

5 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

A local kid that played for Kutztown university and was the teammate/roommate of a family member was invited to Jets rookie mini-camp.  Hoping something shakes out for him.  Jerome Kapp

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/12266005/637be53eab9ce60880e2e9a2

The only two try-out players I initially heard were him and the QB from Fordham Demorat - but DeMorat since signed a deal with Washington.  They also have the Incarnate Word QB Lindsey Scott Jr.  I think he is a super redshirt that is like 7 years from HS graduation. I believe he started at LSU in 2016.

2023 NFL Draft Scouting Report: QB Lindsey Scott Jr, Incarnate Word 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

I guess Warren will have to change his twitter handle.

You know you see drills like this all the time and it just seems like it accomplishes so little. Are they just basically a way to stretch?

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

You know you see drills like this all the time and it just seems like it accomplishes so little. Are they just basically a way to stretch?

LOL

It actually looks like a bad snap by Tipp

Ball comes out end over end like a punt and too short to reach the QB in shotgun 

14 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL

It actually looks like a bad snap by Tipp

Ball comes out end over end like a punt and too short to reach the QB in shotgun 

We just drafted spencer long in the 2nd round!  WAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2023 at 12:25 PM, #27TheDominator said:

The only two try-out players I initially heard were him and the QB from Fordham Demorat - but DeMorat since signed a deal with Washington.  They also have the Incarnate Word QB Lindsey Scott Jr.  I think he is a super redshirt that is like 7 years from HS graduation. I believe he started at LSU in 2016.

2023 NFL Draft Scouting Report: QB Lindsey Scott Jr, Incarnate Word 

Quarterbacking the Incarnate Word must be a LOT of pressure....

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Nania breaking down the clip..

Nania needs to settle down.  

First off, Warren is lined up on the wrong side of center. Second, moving in-sync, in slow motion, without defenders or other wash seems like something that just happens. Thirdly, I’m pretty sure the ball hits Tipp’s ass on the way out.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

Nania needs to settle down.  

First off, Warren is lined up on the wrong side of center. Second, moving in-sync without defenders or other wash seems like something that would happen eventually if you taped a bunch of snaps. Thirdly, I’m pretty sure the ball hits Tipp’s ass on the way out.

I clicked on the link thinking it would be a "tongue in cheek" breakdown.  Maybe it was and he just deadpanned it so well you could not tell.  

• Haha 1