Jump to content

Yea It's True BelliCluck did Try and Screw Us over.......


Recommended Posts

Everybody and their grandmothers knew the Jets wanted an offensive tackle and there lies the problem. JD should of signed Billy Turner before the draft or not swapped with Green Bay if they really wanted a tackle. The Jets are probably better off with Turner for the next few seasons anyway.  What happened might work out for the better - hopefully. Just go beat the crap out of New England this season!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty sure this goes way back to JD's first draft. 

If I recall correctly, the Jets traded a 3rd round pick to the Pats (Dalton Keene, who?) in exchange for two 4ths and a future 6th.   Then, the Jets used the first of those picks on players that they didn't need but knew the Patriots to be interested in (i.e., James Morgan - when we still had a fresh faced Sam Darnold on roster with a then younger Joe Flacco as his mentor). 

It was a kick in the balls/FU pick to announce his arrival in the division. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Oh Boy no more speculation, the results are in.... time to kick this GUYS.........

 

 

Ugh. Sorry Charlie, but I clicked the video, saw it was just another amateur hour wannabe doing his podcast for 27 subscribers and clicked off.

I’m sure he cracked the case though…

  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Larz said:

He’s just reading the report that already came out ?

still makes no sense to help a conference rival on the rise to spite a division opponent and JD traded with him the next day.  
 

it’s a fun narrative but it doesn’t really make sense 

You underestimate what a petty POS Belichick is.

Stop thinking this guy's a genius. He was only ever a genius when one guy was taking the snaps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BB absolutely intentionally and successfully screwed the Jets first round.  Bravo Bill. It could be a blessing in disguise, or I could totally **** us. But he sure did it.
 

My solace will be if/when the Jets overpower them this season.  Their roster shouldn’t have a chance, but they embarrassingly beat us twice last year because Zach Wilson sucks. BB’s vudu won’t be lifted until we handily beat them  consistently and decidedly. On paper it shouldn’t even be close.

The Pats are finally on the road to irrelevance, the Jets can get them there if they stop sh*tting the bed.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Larz said:

He’s just reading the report that already came out ?

still makes no sense to help a conference rival on the rise to spite a division opponent and JD traded with him the next day.  
 

it’s a fun narrative but it doesn’t really make sense 

Patriots probably got the player they wanted and gained a 4th moving back. Not bad for them. Jets missed out on one of the top LTs and picked up a rotational guy at #15. Why would you not wanna f*ck it up for your division rival that’s should probably beat Bill twice this year?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Ugh. Sorry Charlie, but I clicked the video, saw it was just another amateur hour wannabe doing his podcast for 27 subscribers and clicked off.

I’m sure he cracked the case though…

Yea Yea yea.... I know I know but where there is wetness there is a Bear in the woods or something like that! :) 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jet2020 said:

Patriots probably got the player they wanted and gained a 4th moving back. Not bad for them. Jets missed out on one of the top LTs and picked up a rotational guy at #15. Why would you not wanna f*ck it up for your division rival that’s should probably beat Bill twice this year?

Because your 30 year old LT is a jag. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...