What do we do about the bandwagoners?

Let’s add in all of the old fat Jets “fans” who have nothing good to say about anything, especially those who destroyed the Jets for obtaining Rodgers and continue to troll real Jets fans, just because they can.  I won’t list names, but we all know who they are. They don’t deserve to experience a good season. They are miserable humans and deserve to stay in their own personal hell. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Let’s add in all of the old fat Jets “fans” who have nothing good to say about anything, especially those who destroyed the Jets for obtaining Rodgers and continue to troll real Jets fans, just because they can.  I won’t list names, but we all know who they are. They don’t deserve to experience a good season. They are miserable humans and deserve to stay in their own personal hell. 

You’re such a miserable pos, but I love how you own it so proudly.

I Feel You Chris GIF by NETFLIX

Same thing the Pats did...pretend they were always here and were always true and loyal fans....

Same as the Bulls fans of the 80's
Warriors fans of late
Lakers fans during Kobe and Shaq's run
Heat fans during the Bron days

I can go on and on...

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The national coverage of the 2023 Jets has already been so dismissive and outright disrespectful that I wouldn’t worry about any bandwagon fans showing up until the end of the season. I’ve heard more glowing coverage of the Dolphins, Broncos, Bears, and Packers than I’ve heard about the Jets (who currently have the sixth best odds of winning the Super Bowl). I heard one genius today explain that the additions of Devon Achane and Mike White should propel Miami to the top of the AFC East, and another saying that Randall Cobb eating up targets is going to cause great dissension in the Jets locker room. The media writ large hates Rodgers and wants him to fail. Conversely, they love Lamar and Mike McDaniel and the Chargers coach and the Colts and the Seahawks, Niners, Eagles, etc, so that’s where they’ll spend their time and resources. I heard another guy talking up the Seahawks because Geno is going to have this linear ascent and the Seahawks are going to score a billion points, while Aaron Rodgers “didn’t get much help in the draft,” so he’ll probably sulk and lose and quit. Barnwell, who is one of those fail-up media people whose target demo cannot be discerned, listed Aaron Rodgers as his A1 “draft day loser” because the Jets didn’t draft a tight end or some sh*t.

ice-t hater GIF

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Yeah! Screw those  fat bastards!! 

• Haha 1

One thin

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The national coverage of the 2023 Jets has already been so dismissive and outright disrespectful that I wouldn’t worry about any bandwagon fans showing up until the end of the season. I’ve heard more glowing coverage of the Dolphins, Broncos, Bears, and Packers than I’ve heard about the Jets (who currently have the sixth best odds of winning the Super Bowl). I heard one genius today explain that the additions of Devon Achane and Mike White should propel Miami to the top of the AFC East, and another saying that Randall Cobb eating up targets is going to cause great dissension in the Jets locker room. The media writ large hates Rodgers and wants him to fail. Conversely, they love Lamar and Mike McDaniel and the Chargers coach and the Colts and the Seahawks, Niners, Eagles, etc, so that’s where they’ll spend their time and resources. I heard another guy talking up the Seahawks because Geno is going to have this linear ascent and the Seahawks are going to score a billion points, while Aaron Rodgers “didn’t get much help in the draft,” so he’ll probably sulk and lose and quit. Barnwell, who is one of those fail-up media people whose target demo cannot be discerned, listed Aaron Rodgers as his A1 “draft day loser” because the Jets didn’t draft a tight end or some sh*t.

And another thing that will not change is Rodgers will get pounded into the dirt and there will be no roughing the passer calls because Jets 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Facts said:

Funny pic but in all seriousness, there is going to be a ton of bandwagon Jets fans this year. 

327D8AF3-7A5A-48D7-87A5-102A06279FCF.thumb.jpeg.561a6f06f307da2815d79db96b40d1d0.jpeg

Did you come up with this joke, Facts? 

If so, I have a new level of respect for you.  Absolutely brilliant!

• Upvote 2