Mike Florio is a Fing A-hole

4 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

OMG, what a Jets hater.  I've watched his latest few videos and if you can point to something negative on Rodgers and Jets, he'll invent one.  He went so far to even put a negative spin when AR arrived at the facility that people were clapping...who pissed in this guy's cereal?  I don't know much about him...someone told me he's a 49er's fan?

See below.  Florio hates Rodgers due to the vaccine stuff.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 2

It’s funny, for a team that has been so irrelevant for well over a decade, there are so many jet haters.  And many of these people are patriots fans.  If there’s one team that hasn’t been a threat to the pats it’s the jets.  Just another case of fans inventing a rival to motivate.  But now there’s finally reason to fear, the jets are good and pats fans are realizing that BB was merely a good cheater and defensive coach without Brady.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

OMG, what a Jets hater.  I've watched his latest few videos and if you can point to something negative on Rodgers and Jets, he'll invent one.  He went so far to even put a negative spin when AR arrived at the facility that people were clapping...who pissed in this guy's cereal?  I don't know much about him...someone told me he's a 49er's fan?

Hes a pats lover

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I've noticed this too...dude is going out of his way to punch holes in the AR acquisition. He is REALLY gonna be pissed when we win it all this year. I cant wait to hear him piss n whine about how we ALMOST let the 49'rs back in the game and almost lost the whole dame thing because AR "almost" choked it away and Saleh's defense "almost" blew it for us after 50 + years.

Such an assssssssssssssss.... 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Figures, I didn't know that

Florio is a fan of the Minnesota Vikings.

Back in 2016, Aaron Rodgers said of Florio's articles: "Don't waste your time reading crap like that." Florio for years has joked that he's gonna have that printed on his tombstone.

1 hour ago, jetlily said:

Florio is a fan of the Minnesota Vikings.

Back in 2016, Aaron Rodgers said of Florio's articles: "Don't waste your time reading crap like that." Florio for years has joked that he's gonna have that printed on his tombstone.

Ol' Aaron was spot on.

Florio=woke, left wing MSM. Even now everytime a starting QB gets injured he is rallying for Keppernick and talking NFL conspiracy.
Yeah .. not gonna call him names, but the guy used to write a good column.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

No it actually is real.
Florio is the guy in line for his 75th booster.  Condemning others.
**** him.
.. 75 boosters lifts the possibility of expected side effects considerably ... just sayin'

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Until the New York Jets win games on a consistent  will always be questioned.  The Jets have earned their doubters, it's up to the team to change that.

Bunch of crying in this thread over Florio, and using it as an opportunity to talk about topics that usually lead to threads getting locked here. They need to vent at a football message board. It makes them feel better, I guess. Weird. 

• Upvote 1

I hate that Rodgers lied about being vaccinated - and thought he was going to be a cancer here. he is a Jet now, and it isn't like the Michael Vick dog fighting thing, so I am going to let it go. As far as cancer, he has shown to be the opposite - hope it lasts. Go Jets.

On 5/5/2023 at 9:43 AM, Augustiniak said:

It’s funny, for a team that has been so irrelevant for well over a decade, there are so many jet haters.  And many of these people are patriots fans.  If there’s one team that hasn’t been a threat to the pats it’s the jets.  Just another case of fans inventing a rival to motivate.  But now there’s finally reason to fear, the jets are good and pats fans are realizing that BB was merely a good cheater and defensive coach without Brady.  

It's a NY vs Boston thing. Yankees/Sox, Bruins/Rangers. The only team we really don't  have a rivalry  with is the Celtics. Miami Knicks is the NBA one.