Kentucky Derby Jets Style

Was at Monmouth Park today to bet the Derby. My original horse, Skinner, got scratched this AM. Searched for replacement and it literally jumped at me. #21 horse Cyclone Mischief, in honor of our #1 pick. Top it off, the colors are green. 43:1 morning line. Dale Romans trainer, Corey Laneire jockey. Easy $ boys.?

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, section314 said:

Was at Monmouth Park today to bet the Derby. My original horse, Skinner, got scratched this AM. Searched for replacement and it literally jumped at me. #21 horse Cyclone Mischief, in honor of our #1 pick. Top it off, the colors are green. 43:1 morning line. Dale Romans trainer, Corey Laneire jockey. Easy $ boys.?

Good luck.

kingsbarns for me

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, section314 said:

Was going to place a wager oh Skinner as well. ML 20-1 on a Schereffs , trained horse was worthy of a few dollars 

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Race is wide open.

schereffs is a very good trainer

good luck

Always liked Schereffs but Skinner was scratched today with an elevated temperature so I going to play a $10 Pletcher exacta box  Tapit Trice & Kingsbarn 

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

A horse worthy of a few dollars you say? May I ask what exactly this means? Is this how people who gamble on horse races speak?

I'm genuinely curious.

Think of it like you’re betting on the next hot new bitcoin thingy to perform well.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

A horse worthy of a few dollars you say? May I ask what exactly this means? Is this how people who gamble on horse races speak?

I'm genuinely curious.

Barry. Not horseplayers talk at all It just means I’m going to bet on this fuching nag and hope it wins the dam race so I can get back some if my fuching money I thrown away all these years

Now that’s the way  horseplayers talk ( Even cleaned it up a bit)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

Barry. Not horseplayers talk at all It just means I’m going to bet on this fuching nag and hope it wins the dam race so I can get back some if my fuching money I thrown away all these years

Now that’s the way  horseplayers talk ( Even cleaned it up a bit)

That's a response worthy of a few likes.

• Haha 4

I hate pari-mutuel betting.  By the time this race goes off, my horse will have dropped from 8-1 to 2-1.

Racing needs fixed odds betting otherwise, sayonara to the industry.  NJ and Colorado have it, but I can't find it anywhere.  

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

Good for castellano.

45 and change did the front runners in

Javier lives in my town. He's such a humble guy, lovely and sweet wife, and adorable kids. Party I was at went nuts for his first Derby win. Of course no one put any money on Mage, but oh well.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, section314 said:

It, s not easy to pick the worst  horse in an 18 horse field consistently. I take pride in my work.?

This time it was easy. He looked bad in the walk up. 

• Upvote 1