Every Division's Best Team Unit | Move the Sticks Podcast

5 hours ago, Claymation said:

AFC East - NY Jets' Edge Rushers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mqj9ruy5iA

They talk glowingly about Will McDonald.

• Carl Lawson
  • JFM
  • Jermaine Johnson
  • Bryce Huff
  • Michael Clemmons
  • Will McDonald

That's a pretty good unit.

Very annoying because last week the conventional wisdom was “Huh? Jets reached?!” and this week all the analysis is “Man wow the Jets have a lot of pass rushers. If Rodgers and the offense clicks, look out.” 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Very annoying because last week the conventional wisdom was “Huh? Jets reached?!” and this week all the analysis is “Man wow the Jets have a lot of pass rushers. If Rodgers and the offense clicks, look out.” 

Rodgers + waves of pass rushers, babyyyy.

This is gonna be fun. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

These edge rushers will make Quinnen look even better because the Tackles will have to get out to stop the speed rush who are split wide, leaving QW one-on-one with a guard.

When the Jets get the lead, the Gameday thread will be a parade of boner memes as members of this forum watches the opposing QB running for their life.

• Upvote 2

On 5/9/2023 at 1:42 PM, Claymation said:

AFC East - NY Jets' Edge Rushers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mqj9ruy5iA

They talk glowingly about Will McDonald.

• Carl Lawson
  • JFM
  • Jermaine Johnson
  • Bryce Huff
  • Michael Clemmons
  • Will McDonald

That's a pretty good unit.

I'm sorry, but this is stupid. This group is good. But it's nowhere near as good as our CB group

16 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

I'm sorry, but this is stupid. This group is good. But it's nowhere near as good as our CB group

I was honestly surprised it wasn’t the corner backs. Yet kinda wild it’s good enough to even consider they are better than the secondary. Even though we disagree. I’m old enough to remember when we would debate if we had a single player on the roster to start on another team.