Jets jerseys in New York City

General question but do most place selling the jerseys only really sell the Gotham Green jersey at the likes of Lids in time square etc or at Macy's? Is your best bet to try and get a stealth black jersey online as it's not widely available in the cities?

Going to NYC in a couple months and curious if I should only expect to see Gotham green jerseys available for sale

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, ECURB said:

Not worth it. sh*tty quality and don’t fit right.

Fit me perfect. And even if it didn’t why pay 300$ for an authentic when you can pay 20$ for something that looks near identical. Either way do you. But I’ve had good experiences with them and I think  paying 300+ for a jets jersey is crazy. Especially since as soon as I buy a jersey the player I buy gets traded lol. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah I am a DH enthusiast!

I bought the black fashion jersey and the gray fashion jersey on dhgate, also bought the stealth black on dhgate in the end.

My in laws want to get me a jersey and I was just curious

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I have revis jersey from way back when and I still wear it today. Never had a problem

Seems to me the numbers always get a little wrinkled, not like the real jerseys

• Upvote 1

Wait so who has a knock off and will post pictures? I just buy the 100 dollar ones usually.  Darnold and Wilson are now in trash hardly worn.

Not sure which one to waste money on next. Probably Rodgers. Hell at least he will win as a jet even if he is off the team as quick as the other two

49 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Wait so who has a knock off and will post pictures? I just buy the 100 dollar ones usually.  Darnold and Wilson are now in trash hardly worn.

Not sure which one to waste money on next. Probably Rodgers. Hell at least he will win as a jet even if he is off the team as quick as the other two

I would get a Sauce Jersey if I was to buy one. Good chance he will get an extension

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Fit me perfect. And even if it didn’t why pay 300$ for an authentic when you can pay 20$ for something that looks near identical. Either way do you. But I’ve had good experiences with them and I think  paying 300+ for a jets jersey is crazy. Especially since as soon as I buy a jersey the player I buy gets traded lol. 

I'll send you the money for a Zach Wilson Jersey. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I got you…. I’ll be home in 10 minutes and will post pictures

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

D64797F2-80C8-4C9C-8747-289D84A23BFD.thumb.jpeg.dde603cb02118e1fb017d4b3bbf15710.jpeg

Really. What does it say? Maybe I need to go to Derek zoolanders school for kids who can’t read good and want to learn to do other good stuff too. 

ec293088-320c-4a72-a34b-fe692fa8483f.jpg

Just the fact that some on the site have it and some don't is a not thing regardless of price.

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Until you wash them a few times.

I have never purchased a single “real deal” and all of mine are fine.  Granted, I’m pretty sure that the guy I used to get em from got em off a “legit” truck and that is why he suddenly disappeared ?.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Ok. So I bought these jerseys 13 Years ago!?

Yes I no there not perfect. And definitely a little stained. Lol. But for a 20$ jersey to last 13 years. Cmon. Can’t go wrong!

I liked the reebok cheap jerseys they were always made well and the mesh was nice and tough lasted forever

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I have never purchased a single “real deal” and all of mine are fine.  Granted, I’m pretty sure that the guy I used to get em from got em off a “legit” truck and that is why he suddenly disappeared ?.

This ^^ 

I have been getting cheap jerseys well over a decade, the only rule I follow is cold wash and hang to dry and all mine are perfect. Of course you may get a crease over a number but nothing a towel over it and a quick iron cant solve!

I am a messy bugger when it comes to eating so I rather spend a jersey knowing it cost $30 getting a snag or stain on it, means I can donate it to Goodwill and dont feel as bad letting it go but if my in-laws are offering to get me a legit jersey ill take em up on that! 

Haha

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Tezza said:

I liked the reebok cheap jerseys they were always made well and the mesh was nice and tough lasted forever

This ^^ 

I have been getting cheap jerseys well over a decade, the only rule I follow is cold wash and hang to dry and all mine are perfect. Of course you may get a crease over a number but nothing a towel over it and a quick iron cant solve!

I am a messy bugger when it comes to eating so I rather spend a jersey knowing it cost $30 getting a snag or stain on it, means I can donate it to Goodwill and dont feel as bad letting it go but if my in-laws are offering to get me a legit jersey ill take em up on that! 

Haha

I have 4 kids.   I'm not spending hundred of dollars on shirts they'll just outgrow.

I have 2 real ones, a Mark Sanchez my father got me, and a Namath that was a present. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I would get a Sauce Jersey if I was to buy one. Good chance he will get an extension

Hopefully but that won't stop a few people here from screaming for him to be traded first.

"We can't pay a non-QB that kind of money!  Let's get draft picks!"

15 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Why would you throw out a perfectly good Darnold or Wilson jersey?  What will you wear when you have to tar the roof? 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

When you hit 50 you stop wearing players' jerseys-it's just weird for an elderly man to walk around wearing a 23 year old's kids name on his back

Also not my cup of tea but I think gatekeeping is worse