Titans win the internet on schedule release day

2 minutes ago, Xtina said:

The Red Stallions -   Arrrrr, like with claws? Stallions have claws? I was going to say the nfl has some serious marketing to do but I think the educational system has some work to do. 

lol I'm pretty sure they edited out the less funny ones.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PFSIKH said:

In Nashville's defense, I am guessing at least half of them are tourists.  I would put it at 70%.  Any group of four girls on Broadway is there for a Bachelorette party.

For sure.  I’m surprised they didn’t get more of the bachelorette parties on here. But definitely tourists. Broadway is busy all day with tourists and that right on 5th ave where a lot try to get sim shade in front of the arena

40 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

In Nashville's defense, I am guessing at least half of them are tourists.  I would put it at 70%.  Any group of four girls on Broadway is there for a Bachelorette party.

Or "working"

11 hours ago, AFJF said:

Some legit LOL's in here

L

I'm waiting for a train in Edinburgh right now, and laughing at that video just made me spit my Dr Pepper out all over the platform. People are looking at me like I'm a lunatic. Brilliantly done.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

51 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Cute girls showing skin and calling a team the 69ers wins it for me anytime and twice on sundays. 

What’s the speed limit of sex? 68. At 69 you have to turn around and go back the other way.

• Sympathy 1