2023 JetNation Group Game attendance!

Kicking this thread off in the Tailgate & Road Trips forum per @Maxman's request.

The schedule is out.  Very limited number of Sunday daytime games this year which narrows the options but looking for input on preferences for trying to get as many JN'ers as possible to a tailgate and game this season.

Per usual there seems to be a preference for Sunday games (not TNF, MNF, etc.) and a game that's early in the season.  Amazingly, there is only one single 1PM home game before November and that's 9/24, vs the Patriots.  10/15 is a 4PM vs the Eagles.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Kicking this thread off in the Tailgate & Road Trips forum per @Maxman's request.

The schedule is out.  Very limited number of Sunday daytime games this year which narrows the options but looking for input on preferences for trying to get as many JN'ers as possible to a tailgate and game this season.

Per usual there seems to be a preference for Sunday games (not TNF, MNF, etc.) and a game that's early in the season.  Amazingly, there is only one single 1PM home game before November and that's 9/24, vs the Patriots.  10/15 is a 4PM vs the Eagles.

Thoughts?

Thank you!!!!  I appreciate you starting this thread.

What does everyone think? I paid a deposit for tickets so in June I usually get to pick the game and select tickets. I am sure the tickets will be harder to get this year, especially getting everyone close together.

That Patriots game makes sense but that might be hard it is always packed for that one. Other games you would consider?

Upper deck? Mezzanine end zone? Lower level end zone?

Tailgate as a group again?

Let us know what you think, your feedback is appreciated.  Thank you!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thank you!!!!  I appreciate you starting this thread.

What does everyone think? I paid a deposit for tickets so in June I usually get to pick the game and select tickets. I am sure the tickets will be harder to get this year, especially getting everyone close together.

That Patriots game makes sense but that might be hard it is always packed for that one. Other games you would consider?

Upper deck? Mezzanine end zone? Lower level end zone?

Tailgate as a group again?

Let us know what you think, your feedback is appreciated.  Thank you!

Pats would be my first choice -- otherwise, primetime vs the Chiefs.   Eagles makes sense as I am sure most folks prefer the 4:15 kickoff, but it is a bad weekend for me. 

And this thread should be all about what is best for me, lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I would be interested in going to the Pats game but the last time I went to a Jets game you were able to hand your 5 bucks to park your car to the attendant at the booth. Don’t have the first clue on how to go about parking for the game now   That’s what’s holding me back from attending 

• Upvote 3

What about the Dolphins Black Friday game?  I appreciate the challenge of a Holiday-adjacent game on a big shopping day, but maybe that helps some folks escape their families some?

I know coming from out of town that might be easiest, since no time-off is required.  And the roads may not be that bad driving up.

Any interest there?

• Upvote 1

I am buying group tickets. I put in for the Patriots game first and the Eagles game as the second choice.

The Jets seem like they have figured out that people want to go. More expensive this year but doing it this way will save people money. Ticketmaster \ Stub Hub prices are insane.