OT: Beer Comercial

i know this is the wrong place for this but i wanted as many eyes to see this to help me out.

for the past month or so i have been watching one of my favorite shows of all time Married with Children on Hulu.

i just finished S8 E10-Dancing with Weezie. Peg and Marcy have tickets to " the Jeffersons" tour show. they force Al and Jefferson to go but when the lights go out they sneak out to the opening of a new sports bar and Bud and Kelly replace them. Peg and Marcy never knew they left. 

now all episode Al and Jefferson have been arguing about who was in the 1st Bud Light commercial, Bubba Smith or Billy Martin. its a play on those old... Great Taste..Less filing commercials. and just like in the commercials there is a bar fight at the end.

and our guy Joe Namath plays the bartender in the show. cool as ever.

now that got me to wanting to see the real one. but i cant find it. im sure my memory is off. i not even sure if it was a Bud Light or a Miller Light commercial.

now who do i know that could help me out..... do i know of any place with a bunch of crazy die hard football fans that could know these answers... hum

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I started watching it again in Hulu as well. One of my all time favorites. 

mine too. and they had alot of athletes  on too. this one also had Ernie Banks and Johnney Bench. i remember Bubba Smith, Xavier Mcdaniels, Vlady Divack. i know there more i just cant remember right now.

2 hours ago, doitny said:

mine too. and they had alot of athletes  on too. this one also had Ernie Banks and Johnney Bench. i remember Bubba Smith, Xavier Mcdaniels, Vlady Divack. i know there more i just cant remember right now.

They had Rodney Dangerfield, Ben Davidson, Mickey Spillane, Bob Uecker and a host of others These were all time Great commercials!!!!! 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

this doesn’t answer your question at all. But apparently Matt snell was the first person to appear in a miler lite commercial

but you did answer it, well almost. there are a bunch of these commercials on the side. im checking them out now.

look at how young Billy Martin looked here without his mustach. 

@CSNY Mickey Spillane thats who this guy is. he looked so familiar and when she said Mickey i knew it wasnt Mantle but couldnt remember it till i seen your post.

• Upvote 4

OMG guys check this one out. so many faces look so familair but i cant remember them all.

thing thats great about these were everyone of the 20 or so guys was a famous person or athlete 

now i know why im having trouble remembering these. in 1982 i was 9 lol

• Upvote 3