Tex in '05 - For a Better Jet Nation - Vote Tex for Mod!!!!

PFSIKH

Tex in '05

The Better Man for a Better Jet Nation!!!

Vote Tex for Mod!!!

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, created the Jets' Insider messageboard. This momentous action came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Jets' fans who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their team's futility.

I believe in a Jets' Nation where football intolerance will someday end -- where all men and women are treated as equal -- where every man or woman has the same right to root or not to root for the team of their choice -- where there is no Jets vote, no anti-Patriots vote, -- and where Jets, Patriots and other teams, will refrain from those attitudes of disdain and division which have so often marred their works in the past, and promote instead the Jet Nation of brotherhood.

That is the kind of Jet Nation in which I believe. And it represents the kind of Moderator in which I believe -- a great office that must be neither humbled by making it the instrument of any team, nor tarnished by arbitrarily withholding it, its occupancy from the members of any team. I believe in a Moderator whose views on football are his own private affair, neither imposed upon him by the nation or imposed by the nation upon him as a condition to holding the moderator title.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to you today my friends - so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Jet Nation dream.

I have a dream that one day the Jet Nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the burroughs of New York the sons of Jets fans and the sons Patriots fans will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Connecticut, a state sweltering with the heat of being between Boston and New York, sweltering with the heat of lunacy, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their teams uniform but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in New Jersey, with its vicious fans, - one day right there in New Jersey little Jets Fans will be able to join hands with little Patriots Fans as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to Texas with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our Jet nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to games together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day, this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning "My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my father's died, land of the Pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring!"

And if Jet Nation is to be a messageboard, this must become true. And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado. Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi - from every mountainside.

Let freedom ring. And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring - when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children - Jets Fans and Patriots Fans, - will be able to join hands and sing in the words: "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

I think Tx would be a great Mod - but I beleive it is mandatory for all JN Mods to shamelessly shove those JetNatin T-shirts down everone's throat. Tx is a Pats fan, a Pats fan marketing a Jet Tee is just plain WRONG.

Cats and Dogs should not sleep together folks. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

no way...

I have an idea, why don't you, Tx, Garb, Shasta and whoever else start your own board..then you can govern it anyway you like and put whoever you want in charge...what about that?

oh no, that wouldn't work...none of you are smart enough to actually do the job yourselves

Could any Jets fan here write an objective article citing 5 reasons why the Pats will finish ahead of the Jets yet again in 2005? I think not.

1 Better coaching.

2 Better FO

3 Better D

4 Better QB

5 Better SpT's

Did I really need to put it into paragraph form or is stating the obvious ebnough in this instance? Now make me a mod over at your forum, if you have one.

Tex in '05

The Better Man for a Better Jet Nation!!!

Vote Tex for Mod!!!

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, created the Jets' Insider messageboard. This momentous action came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Jets' fans who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their team's futility.

I believe in a Jets' Nation where football intolerance will someday end -- where all men and women are treated as equal -- where every man or woman has the same right to root or not to root for the team of their choice -- where there is no Jets vote, no anti-Patriots vote, -- and where Jets, Patriots and other teams, will refrain from those attitudes of disdain and division which have so often marred their works in the past, and promote instead the Jet Nation of brotherhood.

That is the kind of Jet Nation in which I believe. And it represents the kind of Moderator in which I believe -- a great office that must be neither humbled by making it the instrument of any team, nor tarnished by arbitrarily withholding it, its occupancy from the members of any team. I believe in a Moderator whose views on football are his own private affair, neither imposed upon him by the nation or imposed by the nation upon him as a condition to holding the moderator title.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to you today my friends - so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Jet Nation dream.

I have a dream that one day the Jet Nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the burroughs of New York the sons of Jets fans and the sons Patriots fans will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Connecticut, a state sweltering with the heat of being between Boston and New York, sweltering with the heat of lunacy, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their teams uniform but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in New Jersey, with its vicious fans, - one day right there in New Jersey little Jets Fans will be able to join hands with little Patriots Fans as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to Texas with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our Jet nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to games together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day, this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning "My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my father's died, land of the Pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring!"

And if Jet Nation is to be a messageboard, this must become true. And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado. Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi - from every mountainside.

Let freedom ring. And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring - when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children - Jets Fans and Patriots Fans, - will be able to join hands and sing in the words: "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

...and this is what you do when you've waaay too much time on your hands.

Of course, PFSIKH wants TX to be a mod, so he can be the power behind the throne.....

1 Better coaching.

2 Better FO

3 Better D

4 Better QB

5 Better SpT's

Did I really need to put it into paragraph form or is stating the obvious ebnough in this instance? Now make me a mod over at your forum, if you have one.

Don't have a forum...heh heh, but point proven...anyone can do it.

=================

OK, why don't we just make TX a mod for the comedy value of it?

A predicted excerpt:

Newbie: Why are there so many Pats fans here? Don't they have their own board?

TX: Chad had a noodle arm!

Newbie: WTF? What kind of Jets site lets a Pats troll be a mod?

• Upvote 1

Please perish the thought. plenty of places for tx to go do that job for a pats board somewhere anywhere but here. It would diminish OUR love for this place (certainly for me anyway ) Guest columnist is plenty! :Fart:

Hey Jim what breed of Chick is that?? A Australorp

or a Jersey Giant perhaps??

someone must have slipped something into my coffee because i thought this thread said TX for mod??

LOL. that has got to be the funniest thing i have heard in a long time... that would be like making Max and TS administrators of a website...LOL.... Wait you say...has that already happened?? OY.. oh i am getting a headache...

No. I like Tx-I'm probabnly one of very few. But it is an absolute no-no to have the enemy moderating your own house. It's like voting Saddam Hussein to the Senate.

Ill walk if TX becomes a mod not that my mod status will last much longer anyway with max being on the RAG ALL THE TIME!

someone must have slipped something into my coffee because i thought this thread said TX for mod??

LOL. that has got to be the funniest thing i have heard in a long time... that would be like making Max and TS administrators of a website...LOL.... Wait you say...has that already happened?? OY.. oh i am getting a headache...

Or a neurotic Laterno like teacher that slams martinis like they are water given advice out. :wink:

THe only thing worse than Tom and Max creating a website is them giving power to someone like Tx. That would never happen.

THe only thing worse than Tom and Max creating a website is them giving power to someone like Tx. That would never happen.

I agree for different reasons Max..Look what it

has done for you and Tom..Your always on your

best behavior now..Gone is the Fun Max and Tom

from JI!! Giving Tex responsibility is like giving

a new born Pup a pound of chocolate..It can kill

ya.. [-X

I agree for different reasons Max..Look what it

has done for you and Tom..Your always on your

best behavior now..Gone is the Fun Max and Tom

from JI!! Giving Tex responsibility is like giving

a new born Pup a pound of chocolate..It can kill

ya.. [-X

Maxmax is a shell of his former self and i swear to god ill go Postal on this place before i let them give PUTZFANTX A JOB!!!

Maxmax is a shell of his former self and i swear to god ill go Postal on this place before i let them give PUTZFANTX A JOB!!!

Easy there RamRodR, ur, Smizzy.

Once you get your butt canned, it will be smooth sailing for me.

Why don't you post some more inappropriate pics?

Way to lead by example. :shock::shock: