Tex in '05 - For a Better Jet Nation - Vote Tex for Mod!!!!

PFSIKH

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy there RamRodR, ur, Smizzy.

Once you get your butt canned, it will be smooth sailing for me.

Why don't you post some more inappropriate pics?

Way to lead by example. :shock::shock:

Yada Yada Yada,Like you told Barton ,no one listens to what idiot pats fan think.

It's Funny Smizzy..It's alot of work being a Mod!

Especially when your as nuts as you are..And I'm

worse then you in many ways..I would help Max or

Tom if they ever needed it..But to be a full time

Hall Monitor you give up alot of what you are..I

can't do that!!Plus the fact I'm the last Guy in

the world to tell others what's over the line!! :mrgreen:

It's not bad at all and just having a baby im home an more than not. Max has had some ego issues we will resolve in time,but i fully agree about giving up who you are,look at max,a shell of the man he was.

The rest of this site kicks ass and the new stuff they have planned is really cool, but i won't stand for Tx being a mod,He's been a tool from day 1 and now he writes 1 article and max is hanging off his jock like TomShane @ a Gay bay on singles night.

I'm goin to have to vote no... if and only if giving Tx power will corrupt him, becuase a little power will go to his pee brain and it won't be pretty. I mean, seriously... it'd be like making a 16 year old president of the United States... it's just dangerous. Except on a much smaller scale.

That and he's a Pats fan... and that'd just be weird on a Jets board. *shudder*

smizzy seems to be on top of the situation I'm not worried. I think maxman has bigger fish to fry right now. NO WAY THE PEOPLE AT THE HELM WOULD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! GOOD FOTTER THATS ALL!

BY THE WAY ITS A GUINEA HEN!

There so dam noisy..I know I was married to one!! :mrgreen:

Savage you have been the model citizen here. You are scaring me you are so well behaved. That being said I am sure you are going to do something really nasty now to ruin it! :o

I'm amazed people got so worked up about this. There's as much chance of this happening as Shane stopping the homo jokes.

You are right. Shane definitely has the homo in him.

No chance of it coming out now.

PFSIKH Ill try to start a grassroots orgainization like Jet Fans for Tex. Like ghandi said you need to be the change you want in the world. Or something like that. I think.

Anyways I'm willing to devote time and energy into this campaign. When i feel like it. Maybe on weekends.

PFSIKH Ill try to start a grassroots orgainization like Jet Fans for Tex. Like ghandi said you need to be the change you want in the world. Or something like that. I think.

Anyways I'm willing to devote time and energy into this campaign. When i feel like it. Maybe on weekends.

You're a sick, sick person. Find help. Quickly.

this is a gag right. i mean clearly it's bad enough you can't spit without hitting a troll in here. if you guys make him a mod, you may as well rename the place jet/patnation!! i won't hold my breath for either. [-X

ALD.gif

Yes...this is the Patriots fans thinking they are funny. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN as long as I am in charge.

Smizzy\Faba\GOB are the best Moderators that the Web has ever seen. No need for more, they have it under control.

Reminds me of Hermy's promise he made to Coles after the 2002.

We all saw how that turned out. :^o

Like everything else it just takes Herm a little time. Eventually he gets the job done. Coles is a Jet isn't he?

Tx...you are not going to be a mod here. I am sure you are a nice guy but Pat Fans need not apply.

Like everything else it just takes Herm a little time. Eventually he gets the job done. Coles is a Jet isn't he?

Tx...you are not going to be a mod here. I am sure you are a nice guy but Pat Fans need not apply.

Max if you are scared, say you are scared of a Patriot fan being a mod.

Like the Jets in the playoff game, and dealings with Chad and Curtis, you are taking the safe out.

You invited us to be contributorsmessageboard and to contribute articles to the board, but are scared to make one of us a mod.

Dare to be great Max, do not become a cheap imitation of JI.

Archived