OK so I've been absent for a while...

Ryno the Jet

But what the F is going on around here? This is very strange, I was not even sure I was at the right place until I saw PFT's troll ass at the bottom of my screen. BTW Tex, I say troll ass with the utmost respect. Seriously, I graduated from college, started my new job, and I come back to this site to find advertisements, hoopla, and a new name. I know the mods have always been a little funny, funny how, not like ha ha funny, but funny, you kow what I mean...anyway, WTF?

But what the F is going on around here? This is very strange, I was not even sure I was at the right place until I saw PFT's troll ass at the bottom of my screen. BTW Tex, I say troll ass with the utmost respect. Seriously, I graduated from college, started my new job, and I come back to this site to find advertisements, hoopla, and a new name. I know the mods have always been a little funny, funny how, not like ha ha funny, but funny, you kow what I mean...anyway, WTF?

Ryno,

Good to have you back dude, and thanks for the kind words.

anytime man, you can always count on me, and for that matter, you can always tell a Texan as well, it's just hard to tell him much. I know your not a native to my beloved state, but hell, you've had that screen name for so long, I'd be ashamed to call you a bostonian anymore. Face it Tex, you are an east Texas hillbilly, and I don't mean that as an insult. Brother, you are one of us, yee haw! Pass me the beans, and keep your damn hands off my BBQ, pardner.

Just funnin' ya Tex, like I said I've been away for a while.

Tom, my good buddy, been a while! I guess that's why I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, but the coffee finally kicked in and I noew realize what day it is. Doh, as my mentor would say. How the hell are ya, man. What road trips you lookin at this year?

anytime man, you can always count on me, and for that matter, you can always tell a Texan as well, it's just hard to tell him much. I know your not a native to my beloved state, but hell, you've had that screen name for so long, I'd be ashamed to call you a bostonian anymore. Face it Tex, you are an east Texas hillbilly, and I don't mean that as an insult. Brother, you are one of us, yee haw! Pass me the beans, and keep your damn hands off my BBQ, pardner.

Just funnin' ya Tex, like I said I've been away for a while.

When I first came down here (February 2000) I absolutey hated the place. It was total culture shock going from working in downtown Manhattan to working in Houston.

But I'll tell you what. This place has really grown on me.

The only thing left to do is figure out how to get rid of the months of July and August.:eek:

When I first came down here (February 2000) I absolutey hated the place. It was total culture shock going from working in downtown Manhattan to working in Houston.

But I'll tell you what. This place has really grown on me.

The only thing left to do is figure out how to get rid of the months of July and August.:eek:

No $hit, it is only April, and it is already in the eighties daily. BTW my man, you are in the humidity capitol as well, so heat is not even the worst of it.

Florida over UCLA? And who you like in the Derby?

Ahhh, college basketball, the sport currently drawing national attention, now I remember. Actually, my bracket turned out very well this year, and believe it or not, I had Fla and LSU in my final four from the get go. I picked LSU to win it all from the start, and I am sticking to my guns. BTW, I also picked my Ags to upset Syracuse in rd 1! Billy Gilespe should have been coach of the year for the nation, not just the big 12 in my opinion!

Good call on that one.

The Ags really did not have that much talent and Gilespe did an outstanding job.

That is no joke, they lost their best player in Antoine Wright last year who went in rd1 (the first Aggie to do so ever) of the NBA draft to NJ, and he still managed to lead the Aggies to the tourney for the first time in over 15 years. I'm stoked about next year, as we are only expected to lose one player!

Archived