Rodgers: Top jersey sale in April

Have to admit these jerseys look so much cleaner than the trash Christoper Johnson has left us with

I mean every other jersey in the league is better (than the Jets'), but always been a fan of classic franchise looks

Parcells understood that a fanbase's connection is with whatever (hopefully winning) tradition they had, classic logos and unis

Bucs should go back to creamsicle orange, and Titans should rock the Oiler jerseys as their #1 option

Where do some of you guys buy jerseys that are great quality for not full price?

I have several Jerseys that I've gotten but paid for them. But my kids want to start getting jerseys and how much they grow and all... I want a cheaper legit site to get them.

16 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Where do some of you guys buy jerseys that are great quality for not full price?

I have several Jerseys that I've gotten but paid for them. But my kids want to start getting jerseys and how much they grow and all... I want a cheaper legit site to get them.

Hoodie

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

dhgate! 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

18 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Nothing says Boomer like a man who refuses to wear a Jersey 

Actually pretzel boy, I have a Chrebet, Sauer, Maynard, Namath and Darnold jersey I’ve never worn.  I’ll sell you the Darnold one cheap so you can wear it and harass JD next time you see him. You can say ‘Darnold was 10 times the QB Zach is you bum’.  I refuse to buy one of the new UGLY ones. Hopefully they history soon. 

IMG_1324.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/18/2023 at 10:15 AM, Sarge4Tide said:

Micah Parsons is the 9th best selling jersey?

There will always be a Cowboys jersey somewhere around the Top 10 even when they stink.  I guess Parsons is the most popular right now....which is an interesting reflection on how enthusiastic Cowboys fans might be about Dak.