Davante Adams / WR ?

Could the Raiders decide to trade Davante Adams after June 1  ?

Posted by Mike Florio on May 20, 2023, 12:47 PM EDT

---  So where would he go, if traded ?

The  😎  Jets  😎   surely don’t have a spot for him, not with so many solid receivers on the roster.

###  rest of above article  >>  https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/05/20/could-the-raiders-decide-to-trade-davante-adams-after-june-1/

😇

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

While this would be wonderful, neither of these things will happen.  Especially guys taking less money.  

you're probably correct. however, aaron & davante worked well/they were productive.           davante may not work with us too much on the $ but aaron will   😎

3 hours ago, jtomm said:

you're probably correct. however, aaron & davante worked well/they were productive.           davante may not work with us too much on the $ but aaron will   😎

If JD was serious about going all in to win a championship this would be a move they deeply consider. 

They won't.

• WTF? 1

4 hours ago, RJIII said:

Cut whomever you need to in order to sign him. And convince  him and Rodgers to take less money.

If Jets asked me to take less money, I'd take one look at Zach's salary and tell them to eff off.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

If Jets asked me to take less money, I'd take one look at Zach's salary and tell them to eff off.

What makes anyone think Rodgers will take a paycut for the Jets?  He didn't take one in 18 years with GB.  He is going to get every cent he can.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, RJIII said:

Cut whomever you need to in order to sign him. And convince  him and Rodgers to take less money.

Honestly, running the table with no hiccups would be selfish of us. Let some other teams feel like they have a shot at The Vinny Lombardi trophy.

• Haha 1