JetNation Group Outing - Jets vs Patriots, Sept 24 (Sun) 1pm

11 hours ago, Lith said:

Wow. I have never been considered an A-lister before. Never been welcome at the cool kids table. On the other hand, this is Jet Nation. There are no cool kids.

Just me and my “loser Jet fan friends.” Wife’s term. Not mine. But it usually fits.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I wanted to ask you for your autograph when I sat next to you during the game in 2018. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Dude we have to park next to each other this year. Call your people, tell them to call my people and make it happen.  :)

I am thinking that I am going to park further down this year. When I park in the middle there is a lot of traffic and I have two slide outs now. Fancy, I know lol. I don't want anyone driving by and hitting it. If they shake the RV I might accidently get some grey poupon on my Jets jersey.

Which direction you thinking?  Closer to the stadium within Lot E?

22 hours ago, Warfish said:

Sadly I don't think there is any way I can make this one.  Disappointed, was really hoping I could do the JN game this year after missing it last year.

Still looking at maybe doing Black Friday, but cost and ticket availability is a factor right now.

Sucks. I’m trying to get Baby Crusher to meet us there and protect us both from @kevinc855

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I wanted to ask you for your autograph when I sat next to you during the game in 2018. 

I don't do autographs.  But If there is enough demand, maybe @Maxman and I will do commemorative bobbleheads to the first 50 tailgaters.  A different mod each week to fill out your collection.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

Which direction you thinking?  Closer to the stadium within Lot E?

Yes. I am going to just pull forward from where I usually tailgate to that corner. I was down there a few times last year.

2 hours ago, Lith said:

I don't do autographs.  But If there is enough demand, maybe @Maxman and I will do commemorative bobbleheads to the first 50 tailgaters.  A different mod each week to fill out your collection.

Is this going to be a bobblehead of you?  I don't want it if its just gonna be Herschel Walker or something.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yes. I am going to just pull forward from where I usually tailgate to that corner. I was down there a few times last year.

E is horrendous for anyone who exits out via the road to the side of Giants building.  It literally requires you to go the wrong way under the footbridge and then out onto a road that eventually brings you to Rte 3.  I've done it and it adds 30 minutes to the usual 5 minute or less exit from J,K,L, F & G (both premium). Those lots are so much kinder to anyone who uses that ingress/egress route.  Lot J is where the old 16H used to be.  Easier in and out for almost every route.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Matter of fact he just confirmed, Bring it on @kevinc855.. @Maxman put us down for very likely, my baby  Crusher will protect me . “Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!” 

079A82C0-A59C-486D-B05C-6F975EA3EE04.png

Dude I hope you are serious and that you are going to try and go. That would be great!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dcat said:

E is horrendous for anyone who exits out via the road to the side of Giants building.  It literally requires you to go the wrong way under the footbridge and then out onto a road that eventually brings you to Rte 3.  J,L, K is so much kinder to anyone who uses that ingress/egress route.  

Yes, I get on the Turnpike South. Exit from the side of E and it is soooo easy to get on the Turnpike. It doesn't matter that much now because we tailgate after each game. But it used to be easy to get home right after the game ended.

If I was going in the other direction, E definitely wouldn't be my choice.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is this going to be a bobblehead of you?  I don't want it if its just gonna be Herschel Walker or something.

I think you need to make a road trip so you can join us!  Do it.

• Sympathy 1