JetNation Group Outing - Jets vs Patriots, Sept 24 (Sun) 1pm

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I think you need to make a road trip so you can join us!  Do it.

It's really tempting to leave the beautiful NC weather to come to Jersey for overpriced tickets in a giant air conditioner unit.  Really tempting!

Put me down as a maybe.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/23/2023 at 9:33 AM, Jet Nut said:

Pretty sure I’ll be there again, look forward to doing every year!

On 5/23/2023 at 6:24 PM, Mogglez said:

The FIANCÉ (finally put a ring on it last week 😎) bought me tickets to this game, so count Ker and I in Phil!!! @Maxman

So what this means that in about 12 years, we'll have three generations of you guys chiming in here.   Did @jgb have any kids yet?  At least some he's aware of?  Could be yet another 3-generation family here. @SouthernJet 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Dcat said:

So what this means that in about 12 years, we'll have three generations of you guys chiming in here.   Did @jgb have any kids yet?  At least some he's aware of?  Could be yet another 3-generation family here. @SouthernJet 

Now you’re scaring me.

Seriously.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Absolutely love this. My son is 28 and doesn't seem close to ready to having kids. Absolutely can't wait to have the 3rd generation there at games with us. We will have to get my Dad to make a one week comeback to have 4 generations there.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Maybe but only if we can guarantee that Marvin Jones doesnt show up again.  We got a kid now, I dont need that drama. 

OMG that was when we were tailgating over by Tailgate Joe.  Good stuff with Marvin!

You should try to come to the game this year.

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

OMG that was when we were tailgating over by Tailgate Joe.  Good stuff with Marvin!

You should try to come to the game this year.

Man, we really really want to and are trying to find a date that works.  We have ton going on this fall; weddings, wine country vacation (in Sept), etc. and obviously a new born creates some challenges but CJ at one point did say, "we have to go see Aaron Rodgers play in NY, right" - to which I said, yeah duh.  Sooo, it's on the radar just not sure when we'll be able to make it.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Baby Crusher and I are very likely going. This is exactly how CJ will feel when I meet you, 

Well, on the bright side, if we do make it, at least I know I have some protection from those scary dudes who want to eat my face off @football guy and @kevinc855 - they wont even be able to see me if I just stand behind the Crusher family. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Won't be able to make this one though, just a bit too early. I should be there for the Chiefs and Eagles games, though.

Gotcha, glad to see you're able to do two games again.

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2023 at 1:09 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

It's really tempting to leave the beautiful NC weather to come to Jersey for overpriced tickets in a giant air conditioner unit.  Really tempting!

Put me down as a maybe.

If you can make it I’m going to hug you so hard, so deep. 

• Haha 2

On 5/27/2023 at 9:11 AM, 32EBoozer said:

Unfortunately a just completed trip to Europe for 6, and another in September + a recently dead HVAC unit will preclude me from attending this year. Sunday Ticket will have to suffice.

Have fun!

Sorry to heart that, definitely understandable though. All that adds up in a hurry. I hope the vacation was a blast.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sorry to heart that, definitely understandable though. All that adds up in a hurry. I hope the vacation was a blast.

Life’s about memories. This trip will be something they’ll remember for the rest of their lives. I’ll try and add a Jets game or two later in the season after I’m flush again. 

Hoping the JN Tailgate win streak continues!

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, I'm not a regular on this forum and don't go to the games because I lived in the UK and now Australia, but there's a chance I'll be at this one and it would be good to meet some native, die-hard Jets fans to share the experience with.

I can't put a % on my likelihood of attending.  Depends largely on whether I can get my daughter's flight credit transferred to me.  We'll see.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ballsdeep said:

Hi guys, I'm not a regular on this forum and don't go to the games because I lived in the UK and now Australia, but there's a chance I'll be at this one and it would be good to meet some native, die-hard Jets fans to share the experience with.

I can't put a % on my likelihood of attending.  Depends largely on whether I can get my daughter's flight credit transferred to me.  We'll see.  

Hi, Ballsdeep.  Have you met @Barry McCockinner?

• Haha 1