JetNation Group Outing - Jets vs Patriots, Sept 24 (Sun) 1pm

On 5/30/2023 at 7:57 PM, Maxman said:

Bumping this so others see it. Respond if you think you might be interested.

Thanks for doing so. Definitely still interested. Can anyone recommend the best place to stay around the stadium for simplicity and access?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Thanks for doing so. Definitely still interested. Can anyone recommend the best place to stay around the stadium for simplicity and access?

I will be flying in and staying at the HIlton across the street from the Stadium.  They run a shuttle to and from stadium for hotel guests.  I try to stay there whenever I come in for a game, you can't beat it for the convenience.

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/ewrsmhf-hilton-meadowlands/

• Upvote 3

We should have the tickets locked down in just over a week. When I get them I am going to post them here first. But I am buying 100 tickets and that costs a billion dollars. So we will let it sit in the forums only for a few days, before opening it up to Twitter and social media etc.

• Upvote 4

On 6/3/2023 at 1:23 AM, Maxman said:

We should have the tickets locked down in just over a week. When I get them I am going to post them here first. But I am buying 100 tickets and that costs a billion dollars. So we will let it sit in the forums only for a few days, before opening it up to Twitter and social media etc.

How much are the tickets

• Upvote 1

Just now, JETSY14 said:

How much are the tickets

I have to see where they are located. I am trying for the mezzanine. But once I confirm I can post all that.  The ticket and tailgate combined will be less than tickets alone are selling for online.

Today is the day, the Jets will be calling me so I can make the group purchase. Fingers crossed, I am trying for 100 mezzanine seats for the Patriots game. I will keep everyone posted.

Nothing like giving the Jets almost $20,000 to start off the week lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

@Creepy Lurker @Larz @OilfieldJet @Jethead @Rhg1084 (already has tickets) @freestater @kevinc855 (already has tickets)@The Crusher @mphtrilogy @Jet Nut @Dcat (already has tickets) @Lith(already has tickets) @Mogglez (already has tickets) @Barkus @jetstream23 @JiF @NorthCoastJetsFan @Ballsdeep @JETSY14 @nycdan @Thor99

Those are the responses that I saw from people that were possible. 

Who has gone in years past, anyone else able to make it this year? @eddiejs1 @T0mShane @SAR I @Gang Green Girl @bitonti @stormshadow19 @The Gun Of Bavaria @Brenjetsfan @gg @KRL @AFJF @Alka @Sperm Edwards @pointman @Scott Dierking @RedBeardedSavage @Long Island Leprechaun @OtherwiseHappyinLife @Jetsfan80 @jgb @SouthernJet @Barry McCockinner @joewilly12 @ZachEY

It is going to be a fun time. Join us!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I’ve purchased 3 seats & tailgate tickets each of the last the past 2 seasons. Keep me on the mailing list! 😁

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

@Creepy Lurker @Larz @OilfieldJet @Jethead @Rhg1084 (already has tickets) @freestater @kevinc855 (already has tickets)@The Crusher @mphtrilogy @Jet Nut @Dcat (already has tickets) @Lith(already has tickets) @Mogglez (already has tickets) @Barkus @jetstream23 @JiF @NorthCoastJetsFan @Ballsdeep @JETSY14 @nycdan @Thor99

Who has gone in years past, anyone else able to make it this year? @eddiejs1 @T0mShane @SAR I @Gang Green Girl @bitonti @stormshadow19 @The Gun Of Bavaria @Brenjetsfan @gg @KRL @AFJF @Alka @Sperm Edwards @pointman @Scott Dierking @RedBeardedSavage @Long Island Leprechaun @OtherwiseHappyinLife @Jetsfan80 @jgb @SouthernJet @Barry McCockinner @joewilly12 @ZachEY

That's my annual Golf Weekend with my people in Northern Michigan. I'll watch from my golf cart. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks for the invite, I appreciate it. I have a rule about traveling north of the Mason Dixon line post August so I won't be attending.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Thanks for the invite, I appreciate it. I have a rule about traveling north of the Mason Dixon line post August so I won't be attending.

Its September in New Jersey lol it will prob be in the upper 70s at this game. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

I already have tickets for the game, and will be at a friends tailgate, but I would definitely like to stop by and say hello to everyone!

• Upvote 1

I’m a definite now Max, waiting for the word to book the flight 

• Upvote 2

I am in.  I do not already have tickets, I will probably buy with the group.  

@maury77 you going to meet at the tailgate?

• Upvote 2

Alright so I spoke with the Jets. Curve ball. The Patriots game is almost sold out. No inventory at all in the lower level or mezz.

So I had to buy group tickets for the Eagles game.  Here is what I am thinking, I will do two tailgates for anyone that wants to hang with us.

1. Patriots game - anyone can still attend and tailgate with us, but we just don't have tickets to sell for that one.

2. Eagles game - happy to do another tailgate, this time with a ticket option. We have a big blog of tickets close together in 249b and 250b.

I will get everything added later today\tonight. Have to add it up and figure out the exact pricing. With the variable pricing option the Eagles game is more expensive.

He said the Patriots game was appealing because: division game, priced lower, 1pm start.

Anyhow that is my plan, let me know what everyone thinks. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Alright so I spoke with the Jets. Curve ball. The Patriots game is almost sold out. No inventory at all in the lower level or mezz.

So I had to buy group tickets for the Eagles game.  Here is what I am thinking, I will do two tailgates for anyone that wants to hang with us.

1. Patriots game - anyone can still attend and tailgate with us, but we just don't have tickets to sell for that one.

2. Eagles game - happy to do another tailgate, this time with a ticket option. We have a big blog of tickets close together in 249b and 250b.

I will get everything added later today\tonight. Have to add it up and figure out the exact pricing. With the variable pricing option the Eagles game is more expensive.

He said the Patriots game was appealing because: division game, priced lower, 1pm start.

Makes sense. Will do the Pats tailgate still. 

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Never could hit a curve. We're travelling weekend of Eagles game so will have to pass this year.

I will try to make it in for the Eagles. All depends on my grandson. He turns three in October. Pretty sure my son will do something for the birthday the week before, in which case I will come in for Philly.

I may try to do the Pats as well.

Although I do want to save some of my travel budget for January.