Boozers Thread

Maxman

I deleted it. I did not mean to. I meant to delete 124's post in it. (124 you are my boy and all but I don't know what the hell is going on with you lately. WOW).

Anyhow Boozer, sorry I deleted that thread. I had posted in it. I will retype my thoughts on you leaving below.

Boozer,

You outlined your concerns for me. You want Dick Kotite to be banned. Or you will leave.

This is really a no-brainer. I would like to thank you for posting here. Good luck to you in the future.

Boozer,

I also had typed out a letter of recommendation for you. It went a little something like what appears below. Please bring this with you to whatever board you decide to go to next. Webmasters treat Webmasters with a different level of respect. This letter will be like a PBA Card. You will be a VIP wherever you land.

Dear Webmaster,

Boozer76 is a good poster. He is funny, he is reliable and he really knows his stuff. He never backs down from expressing his view point which is good for a website.

I feel that he would be an asset to your board. Although he has dabbled, he is definitely not gay. Another plus for your board.

Please grant him elite posting status at your earliest convience.

Thanks,

Max

probably a better way to handle it than that max....not cool

He could have PMed his concerns to me. But to call me out in public is not cool on his part. He says Dick Kotite has to go? Who the hell is Boozer to make demands.

The Nation does not negotiate. If he keeps this up I will move this to the flip flop forum.

I actually took a poll on his fate. There was one vote. Guess who's it was? Yeah, that's what I am talking about. I am the mack daddy of this site.

Max,

WTF is the matter with you? I thought I had a couple of potential POTW's in that thread. I'm in a major slump and you sabotage me like that? That's just wrong.

I didn't mean to delete the thread. I meant to delete the 124 post only. I fat fingered it.

But if you choose to make a big deal out of this maybe you can join Boozer over at cheapnation.org.

How hard is it to scan the board people. The draft forum is only a few forums below this one, oh wrong cut and paste sorry. I mean, this is my board and I will run it how I see fit. I am not going to let guys like Boozer steal from all the hard work we have put into this place.

Boozer has 888 posts. At the 1st Webmasters meeting that I went to the other Webmasters told me he was a 400 and out kind of guy.

I think we got a lot out of his ability. It was time for him to hang them up.

Does anyone else not see that Max is acting like Sooth and joking around?

Holy ****ake Mushrooms people.

LOL. Man if I ever act that way for real please just retire my keyboard. (Might want to wash it off 1st, but whatever).

Alright have a meeting with the Jets now. Gotta run.

For those who are interested, I have created a new forum website for anyone who would like to get away ftrom this hypocrasy. I don't have the money to actually host a website, so for now it will be in myspace.com. If the link gets removed by the n-a-z-i leaders I will be glad to PM most of you through an alias. Thanks.

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=102582300

For those who are interested, I have created a new forum website for anyone who would like to get away ftrom this hypocrasy. I don't have the money to actually host a website, so for now it will be in myspace.com. If the link gets removed by the n-a-z-i leaders I will be glad to PM most of you through an alias. Thanks.

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=102582300

(Boozer, I left my script in the car. So I am just going to adlib the next part).

Hey Boozer when you leave, bring your flunkies with you.

(I think I am also supposed to call you an oversensitive baby, but I will work that one in later).

Well I have to leave now for the evening. I suspect my account will be banned by the time I get back so to those of you who care to still speak to me, just go to my website that I mentioned and join up. There will be no censorship or deleting of threads there, and only non-bigoted members will be allowed to join so you may feel proud about your heritage.

To those who are against me, I have no ill will. You have obviously found your home at hypocrasynation.com. Good luck playing with the flunkies.

Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site Boozer's new site

Well I have to leave now for the evening. I suspect my account will be banned by the time I get back so to those of you who care to still speak to me, just go to my website that I mentioned and join up. There will be no censorship or deleting of threads there, and only non-bigoted members will be allowed to join so you may feel proud about your heritage.

To those who are against me, I have no ill will. You have obviously found your home at hypocrasynation.com. Good luck playing with the flunkies.

Why does some one have to announce to the world they are leaving a website-it is a never ending mystery to me-

Archived