Boozers Thread

Maxman

Jezuz - leave for a few days and theres a catfight (without the cats)

DNA - don't get 86'd bro - it's not good widout ya (what I miss - Dickie, gangbang... had to be classic. PM me) And you're damn right Max - if those guys don't tow the line .......:box:

Come on Max, 124 thinks a gangbang is when a group of bangers get around together in a circle and shoot their guns of into the air.
That wasnt even funny PATSTX and even whats even less funny is that you have over 8,000 posts on a Jets fan message board and over 16,000 on another Jets fan board. I havent seen you on any Pat boards whats up with that?:box:

That wasnt even funny PATSTX and even whats even less funny is that you have over 8,000 posts on a Jets fan message board and over 16,000 on another Jets fan board. I havent seen you on any Pat boards whats up with that?:box:

Great 3rd post steMike.

Now you can go back to that other board and rejoin all your teenybopper friends.

Great 3rd post steMike.

Now you can go back to that other board and rejoin all your teenybopper friends.

Tx,

Not sure if I ever mentioned this or not ;) but you are message board gold.

New posters already know who you are. How great is that? Sure you have to fight people all day long because they hate you but I mean how great is that for the site?

:cheers:

Max,

Do you know how great it is being hated?

I love it.;)

I am not quite there yet myself. I fear my only choice will be to like it. If the latest public opinion polls are correct.

....and somehow I am ignored again.....LOL! Apathy sucks. I'd rather be hated. ;)

i love you ms. chick pea! ;)

and of course i am used to being ignored ...so i understand...

and yes it does suck! :lol:

Tx,

Not sure if I ever mentioned this or not ;) but you are message board gold.

New posters already know who you are. How great is that? Sure you have to fight people all day long because they hate you but I mean how great is that for the site?

:cheers:

I think I should be thanked for creating all those extra posts.

Hey stej, I know you are not technically new here but I will review the rules with you anyway. Personal attacks and cursing are not allowed. To have 4 posts and blast Tx who has been good to this site...well that is not cool.

Archived