YTTV Sunday Ticket: Unlimited Streams

2 minutes ago, laurenceofarabia said:

So a subscription would need a base you tube TV $72:per month ($870 per year). And an additional $250 for sunday ticket?

Is that right? (Seems a bit too high to me)

Sent from my SM-S908U using JetNation.com mobile app

you don't need to sign up for you tube tv to get sunday ticket but it's 100 more if you don't have the yearly subscription. That's a big difference from direct tv that required the regular subscription for sunday ticket.

https://tv.youtube.com/learn/nflsundayticket/#id-plan-matrix

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Even if you’re not in the local area (which I am not until Thanksgiving thru Christmas) we’re going to have what? 6 nationally televised games?

If they were offering an a la carte option for just one team I would look into this. As of now? Nope.

All depends how you roll. Found myself going to Buffalo Wild Wings or something before the ticket to watch when I was out of market. 100 dollars worth of food and drinks later the ticket seemed more reasonable at the comfort of my home 

• Upvote 2

All depends how you roll. Found myself going to Buffalo Wild Wings or something before the ticket to watch when I was out of market. 100 dollars worth of food and drinks later the ticket seemed more reasonable at the comfort of my home 
You just need to find a new place ! Used to go to the Beechmont in New Rochelle on Monday nights for $0.10 wings all you can eat. Was awesome.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

You just need to find a new place ! Used to go to the Beechmont in New Rochelle on Monday nights for $0.10 wings all you can eat. Was awesome.

In 1982? Lol find me a place with 10 cent wings and I’m there. Also can’t die from food poisoning lol

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

FYI - email from YouTube.

Your membership will automatically renew before the next season. We’ll send you an email before your payment method gets charged.

Enjoy!
The YouTube team

Membership details
NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone
Regular season     $489.00
Inaugural offer
$100.00 discount limited to your purchase today     $100.00
Recurring annual charge
Billing starts: Aug 10, 2024     $489.00
Tax     $51.58
Total today
Paid with Amex •••• xxxx     $440.58

Order Date
May 19, 2023

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:
I went with FUBO over YTTV because I wanted MSG and SNY. So the Sunday Ticket will cost me $100 more as a non YTTV subscriber. It's basically the same price as what I used to pay to DTV.

For just the Jets games ... YTTV alone was really good last year.

Switched to MSG for the Knicks only to discover they only carried like 1/3 the playoffs games.

Next year probably stick with YTTV all year and watch the.NBA playoffs as those games would have been there anyway. All this switching around has me reconsidering just going back to FiOS.

For me at least ... Not really saving a whole lot.

Edited by Dunnie

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Yeah, that’s a good point. I’ve done the same thing plenty of times.

8 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

For just the Jets games ... YTTV alone was really good last year.

Switched to MSG for the Knicks only to discover they only carried like 1/3 the playoffs games.

Next year probably stick with YTTV all year and watch the.NBA playoffs as those games would have been there anyway. All this switching around has me reconsidering just going back to FiOS.

For me at least ... Not really saving a whole lot.

It’s gotten to the point now where it’s 6 of one half dozen of the other imo.

• Sympathy 1

I'm super stoked about the unlimited streams. I'm trying to figure out how to put removable tv mounts over the shelves on either side of the fireplace in my living room so I can mount up to 4 additional TV's. This is going to be fire bros.
Yeah that is pretty great for folks with multiple sets .. I 'like' RedZone ... But I only really dedicate my Sundays to the Jets.

10 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Yeah that is pretty great for folks with multiple sets .. I 'like' RedZone ... But I only really dedicate my Sundays to the Jets.

tv's barely cost anything anymore.

I love Redzone but it's a totally different way of watching games. I prefer being able to watch entire games and switching between when commercials or slow spots come up.

• Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Did you yell at and heckle the wait staff?

18 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I don't need to see every game and every play. Same idea; I watch the Jets, but otherwise RedZone is great.  Scott Hanson holds the remote, and there are no commercials. 

• Post of the Week 1

Jets will be on Regular Networks about 8 times this year, maybe more. Living in Viera, I have BWW, World of Beer and a place called Benchwarmers within Golf Cart distance for any other games I need to see... Surprised YT is charging so much tbh

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jets will be on Regular Networks about 8 times this year, maybe more. Living in Viera, I have BWW, World of Beer and a place called Benchwarmers within Golf Cart distance for any other games I need to see... Surprised YT is charging so much tbh

Benchewarmers is owned by Drew Brees and a couple other guys. My daughter in-law worked there. I believe he was there for the grand opening. 

• Upvote 1