Michael Clemons (weighing 290)

Definitely agree about Clemmons.  But I think we will see some very positive play from Mitchel, Knight and Ruckert as well.  I'm not even mentioning the top 4 picls!  I think this is already the best Jets draft class ever.  Jets draft history makes that an easy goal to hit.  But it may end up being one of the best in league history.  Hoping anyway!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Clemons has the frame to add the 10 lbs that Nania references and positionally it makes sense given the amount of edge guys we have but even at 10+ more lbs, Clemons would be about 280-285.

Now maybe thats what the team wants as they prefer quicker, lighter DTs so it will be interesting to see how many snaps he gets inside.

I do also think that we could see Huff and JFM go in FA after this season and help us with compensatory picks going forward and have their snaps taken by JJ and Macdonald.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I feel like Clemons should have his own reality TV show that follows him around and just watches him do stuff.  He's fascinating. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Seriously, could you not watch hours of this...

No doubt about it.

On 5/27/2023 at 1:42 PM, Bobby816 said:

Clemons our newer and better JFM

He seems to play with anger, which I admire.  He takes it personally, which it seems most NFL players do not.  I think that's what I love most about him.  This anger I think makes him push himself to be better and continue to progress.  

I wouldn't be surprised if he got 10 sacks this year.  That sounds crazy right now, but I believe in him.

• Upvote 1