all 30 NFL stadiums, Ranked we're 21st

- - - All 30 NFL Stadiums, Ranked

21. MetLife Stadium — New York Giants & New York Jets

This is certainly better than what Giants Stadium had to offer. The yard drew a pretty hefty price tag (about $1.6 billion) and in the end, is kind of like some of the other ordinary stadiums mentioned on this list. There is not much to totally complain about, but not much to be thrilled about, either.

rest of above article  >> https://newarena.com/nfl/ranking-every-nfl-stadium-from-worst-to-best/10/?amxt=2022_dt_cntnt9_3&utm_campaign=yh_jc_mob_nfl_stadiums_0223_7&utm_source=yh_ae&utm_medium=yhdt-2022_dt_cntnt9_3&utm_term=HOMEPAGE_US|c

47 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

It's an 80k seat stadium to watch events.  It changes color, dishes out food n beer, consumes human waste well, and has plenty of luxury options.

What else do ya need?

Well most stadiums fufill this need, so to rank them you need to go deeper than that.

Metlife looks like an old A/C, it has no roof, it's almost exclusively car accessible, which leads to a lot of traffic jams, public transport is unreliable, there's almost no sidewalks, 2 teams playing in the same stadium means there isn't ever a specific team logo, and both teams have generally sucked at that stadium for a while so there's never much energy there.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

It's an 80k seat stadium to watch events.  It changes color, dishes out food n beer, consumes human waste well, and has plenty of luxury options.

What else do ya need?

where do I begin 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

A home field in NY that we share with no one. Also a retractable roof 

I don't think it's realistic to expect two 80k+ seat, billion dollar+ stadiums in the same area.

Would be a complete waste.  They'd have to split not only football, but concerts and other events.

Would be foolish.  

The owners would never do it either.  Or if they did, ticket prices would be insanely high to cover the cost and lack of income from splitting events with another venue.

6 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

A roof would've been nice.

Jets caved in to the Giants on that one. Woody is such a pussay...  the fans, you know the ones who buy tickets, bought PSLs or both,  overwhelmingly wanted a rtractable. f'N stupid Giants 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Higher than I ever expected. The stadium sucks. It makes me think of an unseasoned chicken breast. 

Can you imagine how terrible a stadium has to be to be ranked lower than an air conditioning unit discarded in the middle of a swamp

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, jgb said:

Can you imagine how terrible a stadium has to be to be ranked lower than an air conditioning unit discarded in the middle of a swamp

Right! In addition to everything, this stadium actually cost them 1.6B. How the **** did this even happen? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Mike135 said:

What else do ya need?

The cry babies will say it doesn’t have a roof or that it isn’t shiny and glass covered like Las Vegas…

Meanwhile a real football fan wants the elements and doesn’t care what the stadium looks like from the parking lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 5/28/2023 at 4:56 PM, T0mShane said:

I remember the first time I saw it and thinking, “maybe it’s just not finished?” Alas, it was finished. 

Exactly.  I remember arguing with a buddy  that the outside wasn't finished yet.  They fooled me.