ARod Celebrating: "THE JETS WON THE SUPER BOWL!"

20 hours ago, Maxman said:

Love this. It is going to be even better in February when he is saying that for real! Dude is loving it here. We are going to see a 4,000 yard pluq QB, finally!

This is something that hasn't ever been seen by most Jets fans, but there are still some of us around who remember a similar Jets QB (Birthday Boy Joe) who also absolutely LOVED being the Jets QB. To see Aaron Rodgers enjoying his life so much in the City just makes me feel good to watch someone being so happy and always smiling. Her is living it up and I am loving it what I'm seeing. We happen to have two great Aarons: Judge and now Rodgers. I can't WAIT for Sundays this late Summer, Fall, and Winter

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Maxman said:

Love this. It is going to be even better in February when he is saying that for real! Dude is loving it here. We are going to see a 4,000 yard pluq QB, finally!

Jets are father in years from a 4,000 yard passer than winning a Super Bowl. The first team to have one in professional football and none since. Second highest passing yards in jets history? Ryan Fitzpatrick. Amazing…

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/31/2023 at 10:17 AM, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

I would publicly shave my testicles for one more NY Jets Super Bowl win. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I would lose enough weight to maybe possibly eventually at one point see mine again for a  NY Jets championship. 

I would live stream me giving you guys simultaneous hand jobs for a Jets Super Bowl win.  I mean, I'd do it for fun too but we can save the live stream part for the victory party.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Let’s scrap the A-Rod nickname.  Keep that loser stench as far away from my QB as possible.

Literally came here to say the same exact thing.  All that nickname reminds me of are the Yankees failed "super" teams of early 2000s.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1