Just letting everyone know

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Once you see a guy admit that he likes @Jetsfan80 posts, you know you’re about 30 seconds away from witnessing a meltdown. It’s like when you’re sitting at a bar watching a game and the dude next to you goes, “By the way, you know who should have gotten the chair? Alec Baldwin.”

Am I a bit off because I find @Jetsfan80 to be witty, entertaining and dare I say a bit charming?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Boy the Flight 23 people are going to feel silly doing a 10 minute piece on CJ and then he gets cut 

damn 

i am watching it right now. no mention of him biting on a fake that no other rookie would bite on lol

• Haha 1

You can still prove your identity Clark.  Just write down on a piece of paper “Larz is short” put it next to your face, take a pic, post it here.  Tell us your name and where you played. Wikipedia will do the rest.  No need to wait until September 😊

53 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Once you see a guy admit that he likes @Jetsfan80 posts, you know you’re about 30 seconds away from witnessing a meltdown. It’s like when you’re sitting at a bar watching a game and the dude next to you goes, “By the way, you know who should have gotten the chair? Alec Baldwin.”

What a dick! Alec Baldwin should get the chair? ALL the Baldwins  should get the chair!!

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jdeet said:

*** Honestly, don't know if proving who I am, really matters. I just wanted to be part of a Jets fan community anonymously. That obviously didn't work.

Or maybe showing up and having a beer with some fans, would be fun. 

..it does NOT matter        it can & hopefully will work         i hope you continue to be part of jetnation        i'd Love to have a beer with You   😎

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Scott Dierking said:

Just letting everyone know. I just thought I would lay this out here, I am not really Scott Dierking. I know there has been much confusion. Sorry.

I'm only Biggs until the sun goes down and I can leave the basement.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jtomm said:

..it does NOT matter        it can & hopefully will work         i hope you continue to be part of jetnation        i'd Love to have a beer with You   😎

Too bad Nora Ephron is dead.  I'm sure she would lhave loved to document this budding bromance. 

• Haha 1