JD predicted Pitt trade up with NE during the draft.

10 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I have to say, this was insightful. 

Although some feel 1 JD Media team did some post draft film work to “paint the narrative” I honestly believe the Jets had those 3 players in their remaining top 15… Wilburt, Mayer & Jones. JSN wasn’t even in the mix at 15. JD seemed to struggle with a decision between Mayer & McDonald after not blinking at Jones being taken 1 pick before. I would think he wanted to give Rodgers more weapons but the positional value of Edge won out.

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Although some feel 1 JD Media team did some post draft film work to “paint the narrative” I honestly believe the Jets had those 3 players in their remaining top 15… Wilburt, Mayer & Jones. JSN wasn’t even in the mix at 15. JD seemed to struggle with a decision between Mayer & McDonald after not blinking at Jones being taken 1 pick before. I would think he wanted to give Rodgers more weapons but the positional value of Edge won out.

Fair assessment... I really think they go in with a huge list with tiers like a good fantasy drafter and they have favorites in each tier but they are prepared to get the next pick stolen in front of them... When he gets aggressive if one of his top tier starts falling... Or it's the last player in his tier

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

This is insane if true.

What flaws do they see exactly in JSN as a prospect / football player?

When all 3 WRs were healthy at OSU, JSN was the alpha.

24 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

It doesn’t necessarily involve flaws, it could be the possibility of not enough targets with AR looking to get Cobb & Lazard on the field. With the increased scoring this year, getting after the Qb was of paramount importance to JD… especially with the murderers row of QBs we play this year!

6 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

This is insane if true.

When all 3 WRs were healthy at OSU, JSN was the alpha.

He projects to a slot guy. 

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, bicketybam said:
On 6/3/2023 at 9:18 AM, Larz said:
It was obviously staged to support the narrative. They panicked and just threw out a name. 

Like the moon landing!

That’s funny you mention that, I watched 2001: a space odyssey last night and chuckled at how poorly Kubrick simulated people moving in the moon’s gravity and people think he filmed the Apollo missions in a basement lol. 

• Haha 2