Aaron to college professor … “Watch Me”

59 minutes ago, jgb said:

He owes her a “thank you,” it seems she identified exactly how to motivate him 

51 minutes ago, Peteo said:

Whether the teacher intended to motivate Aaron or not doesn't matter  as it sure worked regardless of the intention.

I guess you guys are missing the point, Aaron didn’t need her negative remarks to “ motivate “ him as he’s already proven that he’s a self motivated individual… he was just making the point of saying “oh yeah, well FU BIOTCH”

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

I guess you guys are missing the point, Aaron didn’t need her negative remarks to “ motivate “ him as he’s already proven that he’s a self motivated individual… he was just making the point of saying “oh yeah, well FU BIOTCH”

Unless you're Rodgers best friend and confidant, you don't know what he needs or needed. 

Just because you might be the kind of person whose first instinct would be to say "FU", doesn't mean Rodgers is here.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Rodgers better be as good as every one thinks he is going to be, having o suffer through the total schlock Rodgers material on here about him is annoying.

Bro you just got done ball washing Zach Wilson for throwing balls in the dirt for 2 years settle down over there.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Unless you're Rodgers best friend and confidant, you don't know what he needs or needed. 

Just because you might be the kind of person whose first instinct would be to say "FU", doesn't mean Rodgers is here.  

nah, I would just say by watching him play for nearly 20 yrs & seeing how he is with his teammates, I would call it “common” sense… but as we all know that’s not so “common” in some. 😉

1 hour ago, undertow said:

Bro you just got done ball washing Zach Wilson for throwing balls in the dirt for 2 years settle down over there.

Dude, seriously, you gotta stop saying this to everyone.  

No, several of us did NOT, in fact, "ball wash" Zach Wilson in any form, my friend @Beerfish included.

This forum was never a hive mind of Wilson, so just dropping lines like that at literally everyone.....come on man, seriously.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Dude, seriously, you gotta stop saying this to everyone.  

No, several of us did NOT, in fact, "ball wash" Zach Wilson in any form, my friend @Beerfish included.

This forum was never a hive mind of Wilson, so just dropping lines like that at literally everyone.....come on man, seriously.

I will never stop pointing out that people were cheering on Zach WIlson throwing balls ten feet over guys heads and wanting people banned for pointing out that he sucks till we win a Super Bowl. lol

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, undertow said:

I will never stop pointing out that people were cheering on Zach WIlson throwing balls ten feet over guys heads and wanting people banned for pointing out that he sucks till we win a Super Bowl. lol

I was/am a supporter of Zach Wilson.  Just like I have been of any QB theJets have ever played.

With that out of the way, if you think this message board was ever unabashedly pro Zach Wilson, you simply want that to be true just to debate people.  It was never anywhere close.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I was/am a supporter of Zach Wilson.  Just like I have been of any QB theJets have ever played.

With that out of the way, if you think this message board was ever unabashedly pro Zach Wilson, you simply want that to be true just to debate people.  It was never anywhere close.

There was like three people in here who weren't acting like Zippy running around in circles was awesome.

Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

8 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This is nothing. One time Rodgers was taking a philosophy course taught by some atheist and the clown dared God to smite him down from the lectern. I can’t find the video right now but trust me it does NOT go well for him lol

He' a weirdo for sure.  Oddball, loon, nutcase.  

Just win games Aaron. Nothing else matters. 

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

I’m more of a FM guy.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jetsons said:

This happened in college though before he proved a donkey’s ear in the league 

• WTF? 1

7 hours ago, undertow said:

That’s fine but ffs aim it the ACTUAL people that did it, not the rest of us. It’s not that hard, you sound like a schmuck lecturing JN’s biggest “got it right” posters like WE were somehow wrong.

• Haha 2

On 6/4/2023 at 2:19 AM, Warfish said:

That’s fine but ffs aim it the ACTUAL people that did it, not the rest of us. It’s not that hard, you sound like a schmuck lecturing JN’s biggest “got it right” posters like WE were somehow wrong.

Lol true that. Some people aren’t happy to be right, then need literally everyone else to have been wrong.

On 6/3/2023 at 7:16 PM, undertow said:

There was like three people in here who weren't acting like Zippy running around in circles was awesome.

Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The board was pretty evenly divided actually. A lot more “haterz” than there were regarding Darnold.

On 6/3/2023 at 6:41 PM, undertow said:
It's cute how everyone is pretending they weren't Zach truthers....when the cult breaks up everyone denies they were part of the cult.

Labeling is ignorant at best... There are fanatics on every side in this case ... I fall into the hopeful wanting to believe a kid with talent can emerge instead of being sh*t canned after less than 2 years of play.

There was the crew that hated the Wilson pick because the name on the Jersey wasn't that of the Chicago RB.

There is the camp of blind believers that do any his suckage to this point.

There are the Darnold guys that wish we held onto Sam and traded the pick for a cache of picks that probably would have landed us Pitts/Chase/Sewell and possibly Micah Parsons. I was in this camp on draft day but was open to drafting Wilson because of his release.

Then there are the guys that think they have seen enough and just want to cut bait ala Josh Rosen.

Finally the few that are just negative spam posters that believe they are hilarious (Phil)

I don't see a lot of pretending going on

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Labeling is ignorant at best... There are fanatics on every side in this case ... I fall into the hopeful wanting to believe a kid with talent can emerge instead of being shot canned after less than 2 years of play.

There was the crew that hated the Wilson pick because the name on the Jersey wasn't that of the Chicago RB.

There is the camp of blind believers that do any his suckage to this point.

There are the Darnold guys that wish we held onto Sam and traded the pick for a cache of picks that probably would have landed us Pitts/Chase/Sewell and possibly Micah Parsons. I was in this camp on draft day but was open to drafting Wilson because of his release.

Then there are the guys that think they have seen enough and just want to cut bait ala Josh Rosen.

I don't see a lot of pretending going on

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

You missed the geniuses who wanted to trade Darnold and go with a veteran QB

@Jetsfan80

Handshake Bros GIF

• Post of the Week 2

On 6/3/2023 at 12:51 PM, undertow said:

Want to bet?

Seriously, no need to blast people who cheered for the Jets. Zach is a big part of this team. We all need to look forward, that's all.