Active QBs that have never thrown a pic-6

10 hours ago, Dunnie said:

It really is an oddity that I have given up trying to understand

Step 1:  Watch clips of Zach Wilson struggling to make accurate 5-yard throws whilst wearing shorts in May of his 3rd season as a professional QB.  

Step 2:  Imagine Ja'Marr Chase in a Jets uniform instead.

Maybe then you'll start to get it.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

When half of your throws hit the dirt before getting to the defenders, and the others are such strong lasers they hit the defender so hard he either drops it or falls catching it, it's impossible to score a TD like that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Jets are the only team to have an active SB winning QB (started in the SB, only 6 in the NFL) and a QB that hasn't thrown a picksix in a career of 20+ games.

technically the Jets have had an active SB winning QB (started in the SB) for multiple years now in Flacco. Now Rodgers.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:
Step 1:  Watch clips of Zach Wilson struggling to throw accurate 5-yard throws whilst wearing shorts in May of his 3rd season as a professional QB.  
Step 2:  Imagine Ja'Marr Chase in a Jets uniform instead.

Maybe then you'll start to get it.

Thanks ... So by this logic .. if the only kind of Pass Zach can throw is a dirtball or a pass requiring elite athleticism to catch, this preseason Zach"s QBR should net out around 0.0 since I'm hoping Garette plays a total of about 20 snaps if at all.

Only about 6 weeks away..

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie

6 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Hey! Did you hear? Zach Wilson sucks! No Really. Everyone is talking about it. Seriously. Its worse than we thought. He actually threw a ball where Garrett Wilson had to make a crazy catch. Yup. He sucks. Just sayin.

Yeah but he never through a pick six! So I hear. 

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Thanks ... So by this logic .. if the only kind of Pass Zach can throw is a dirtball or a pass requiring elite athleticism to catch, this preseason Zach"s QBR should net out around 0.0 since I'm hoping Garette plays a total of about 20 snaps if at all.

Only about 6 weeks away..

I have no idea what you’re talking about here.  Zach sucks.  

• Upvote 1

I have no idea what you’re talking about here.  Zach sucks.  
Just saying that since the narrative seems to be ZW cannot complete a pass without a WR the likes of GW ..

I should not be surprised if ZW has a passer rating of 0.0 this preseason...

... because I'm hoping GW doesn't see the field much before September.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Hey! Did you hear? Zach Wilson sucks! No Really. Everyone is talking about it. Seriously. Its worse than we thought. He actually threw a ball where Garrett Wilson had to make a crazy catch. Yup. He sucks. Just sayin.

We are one Aaron Rodgers injury away from having Wilson stink it up next regular season and ruin another year for us but we aren’t allowed to acknowledge that he still exists

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

We are one Aaron Rodgers injury away from having Wilson stink it up next regular season and ruin another year for us but we aren’t allowed to acknowledge that he still exists

So making up scenarios in your head along with making up the result of that scenario makes it relevant? 

12 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I’m making it up?  Rodgers is 39 and already injured lol

Now he’s injured?  Because he tweaked his calf in May?  A tweak that never would keep him from playing? 
Yeah, making it up.  Lol

• Upvote 1