Saleh cancels minicamp

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Wow I remember when last years narrative preseason was that Saleh runs club med and he was Charmin soft and everyone was like omg this team is soft and so weak and is going to get pushed around by everyone and then they saw them play football and then they were like, omg this team is good and the defense is great and omg if they only had a QB and omg now we have Rodgers and omg it's club med again!

this ^

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Wow I remember when last years narrative preseason was that Saleh runs club med and he was Charmin soft and everyone was like omg this team is soft and so weak and is going to get pushed around by everyone and then they saw them play football and then they were like, omg this team is good and the defense is great and omg if they only had a QB and omg now we have Rodgers and omg it's club med again!

The team has tackled like sh*t since he’s been here. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

I mean come on with this stuff. They just had 5 months off. You get gifted an extra week you take advantage of it. These aren’t even full tilt practices. Just insanity a pro team gets coddled like this. 

A $250,000,000 payroll doesn't get you what it used to, I guess.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

That’s more reason to take advantage of additional practice time. I’ve never heard of such a thing. For such a young team, reps are invaluable. 

all gas no brakes my ass

https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/sports/2022/06/11/jacksonville-jaguars-cancel-mini-camp-veterans-earned-it

you haven't heard of it but it happens all the time

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

I mean come on with this stuff. They just had 5 months off. You get gifted an extra week you take advantage of it. These aren’t even full tilt practices. Just insanity a pro team gets coddled like this. 

MINICAMP

10 hours a day; max 24 hrs over 3 days

Physicals on Monday but no practice 

Practices Tuesday-Thursday, with a day off on friday

Allowed two practices totaling 3 ½ Hours on the field per day

Second practice limited to walk through activities only

SUPERBOWL CANCELED 

you’re a 🤡🤡🤡. squirt some tears for me tough guy 😂

52 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's like people don't even know they went from worst in the division to second worst in the division last year!

39 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Tackling through out the league sucks   Nobody wraps up all they do now is throw a shoulder and Hope offensive players fall down 

51 minutes ago, Larz said:

MINICAMP

10 hours a day; max 24 hrs over 3 days

Physicals on Monday but no practice 

Practices Tuesday-Thursday, with a day off on friday

Allowed two practices totaling 3 ½ Hours on the field per day

Second practice limited to walk through activities only

SUPERBOWL CANCELED 

you’re a 🤡🤡🤡. squirt some tears for me tough guy 😂

86413792-1E81-4C8D-9A24-A5B216BC37E0.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

And even if true mini camp, without tackling being part of the program will help how?

Are you claiming the 2022 Jets were a poor tackling team? 

2 hours ago, Larz said:

Love it. He’s learning. His first year players complained that he worked them too hard during the week and they had no legs on Sunday.  

Keith Carter, the new OLine coach, supposedly overworked his players.  Got into it with Taylor Lewan over it, who felt that it wore them out and that is why they had so many injuries. 

Bring back the Oklahoma drill ! Bring back 2-a-days ! We’re tough manly men! We have mustaches and smell musky ! 

From the recent nfl players poll report card :

The player respondents don’t feel like the coaching staff (ranked last) is efficient with their time as they are routinely at the facilities much later than other teams in the league. Longer hours are not necessarily correlated to winning, as seven of the top eight coaches who ranked most efficient with their players' time made the playoffs this year.

@Matt39, the clowns tweeted that they don’t want to be associated with you, it’s hurting their image 

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Keith Carter, the new OLine coach, supposedly overworked his players.  Got into it with Taylor Lewan over it, who felt that it wore them out and that is why they had so many injuries. 

Yeah I don’t know about Carter. I didn’t like what I read about him when they hired him. 

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Bring back the Oklahoma drill ! Bring back 2-a-days ! We’re tough manly men! We have mustaches and smell musky ! 

From the recent nfl players poll report card :

The player respondents don’t feel like the coaching staff (ranked last) is efficient with their time as they are routinely at the facilities much later than other teams in the league. Longer hours are not necessarily correlated to winning, as seven of the top eight coaches who ranked most efficient with their players' time made the playoffs this year.

@Matt39, the clowns tweeted that they don’t want to be associated with you, it’s hurting their image 

Practicing is actually bad!

2CDA10F8-A18D-46AD-B32C-076C7AFA955A.png