Did you hear Livvy Rizzed Up Baby Gronk?

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Today is the day that I finally feel old and square.  There is a big to do on Twitter today about some kid who goes by Baby Gronk being Rizzed up by Livvy.  It’s quite the topic.

Unfortunately I don’t have the first clue who Baby Gronk or Livvy is and what Rizzed up means.

I knew this day would come.  I’m going to therapy.

Is Lizzy any hot?

😕 

26 minutes ago, Lith said:

Learn to embrace your ignorance.  I know that I do -- I have absolutely 0 interest in knowing what or who Livvy as and what it means to riz up someone.  As for Baby Gronk, I know enough about one Gronk I have no interest in knowing about another.

I am old.  I am out of touch.  And I am proud of it.

100%. The older posers talking out of context while trying to use lingo they really don't understand are simply insecure about their position in life. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lith said:

Learn to embrace your ignorance.  I know that I do -- I have absolutely 0 interest in knowing what or who Livvy as and what it means to riz up someone.  As for Baby Gronk, I know enough about one Gronk I have no interest in knowing about another.

I am old.  I am out of touch.  And I am proud of it.

As far as I'm concerned, Livvy is a typo of Mrs. Howl, wife of Thurston III. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Is Lizzy any hot?

😕

In a I feel like I’m doing something illegal by drooling over her kinda way, yes.

Her name is Olivia Dunne. She’s a gymnast at LSU who is making a fortune with NIL money and social media. You’ve probably seen her in a few commercials without realizing who she was.

8 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Reading the title, I thought Gronk had a love child that joined the Liv Tour and Liv renamed him Rizzo so he can join the merged organization  without paying a fine. 

If only it were half as interesting as this