The Baby Jet: Rookie RB’s career is in its infancy, but he could be a man of the moment

Bronx

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

RB4 this year unless theres an injury.  Will be a really good compliment to breece but year 1 has to learn the protections and pass blocking.

RB4?  I think JD wants to ease Breece back into things.  Izzy might play a big role this year.  Who is RB2 right now?  MC?  Bam?  If so, I think Izzy will be ahead of both.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

RB4?  I think JD wants to ease Breece back into thing.  Izzy might play a big role this year.  Who is RB2 right now?  MC?  Bam?  If so, I think Izzy will be ahead of both.

Step 1:  Cut Michael Carter

Step 2:  Add Eno Benjamin/Tyrion Davis-Price from roster cutdowns

Step 3:  Profit

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

RB4?  I think JD wants to ease Breece back into things.  Izzy might play a big role this year.  Who is RB2 right now?  MC?  Bam?  If so, I think Izzy will be ahead of both.

Hes is a 5th round pick.  Was like the 10th rb taken in this draft.  Ur out of ur mind of u think they are throwing a 20 year old kid out there w/ aaron rodgers.

• WTF? 1

7 hours ago, Cyberjet said:

I think this is why the Jets are looking at a vet possibly Cooks. Experience with scheme and protections with the added value of good RB with good hands out of the backfield. 

If that is what is needed, why not sign Hunt for 1/4 the cost?  It makes no sense to pay up for Cook and then use him as a fill in for Hall for 3-4 games and as a third down back.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hes is a 5th round pick.  Was like the 10th rb taken in this draft.  Ur out of ur mind of u think they are throwing a 20 year old kid out there w/ aaron rodgers.

Rb is the easiest transition in the league from college to the pros. carter isn't very good. bam is an udfa. izzy will have a much bigger role than you think......rb2 by mid year.....maybe sooner

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

If that is what is needed, why not sign Hunt for 1/4 the cost?  It makes no sense to pay up for Cook and then use him as a fill in for Hall for 3-4 games and as a third down back.  

I said possibly Cook. Point being they may need a veteran presence. I’m comfortable with whoever they bring in. 

• Upvote 1