What is your favorite all time Jets memory...but wait...

During the 10 or 11 playoffs the Jets were playing Indy in the playoffs and the Jets scored the first TD of the game and NBC played The guitar intro of Jet Airliner by Steve Miller Band going to commercial.  That’s probably the greatest music/sports crossover moment of my life.  Seemed like the perfect choice.  I could have jumped to the moon in that 5 seconds.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I was at the Jets-Jags playoff game in January of 1999 with my dad. I was a young teen and it was just a magical experience from start to finish. We were hanging out with some guys at the tailgate before the game and the entire stadium just had a party-like atmosphere. Honestly, the best thing about that game was how juiced the crowd was. Legit euphoria in the stands. I'll never forget how loud our section got when the Billboard at the old Meadowlands displayed "Next game: Jets @ Broncos, AFC Championship game" 

That’s was also a great time.  Best tailgate ever, everyone was there early, the parking lot was a sheet of ice, it was cold as all hell.  Keyshawn had a receiving TD, a rushing TD and played D on the last play recording the game ending INT.  Wasn’t there a Hail Mary play in the last seconds of the first half?

The crazy Monday Night Miracle game was crazy.  Me and my buddy debated if we should leave.  The stadium emptied and after it cleared out we decided to leave.  Chrebet scored and we ran back inside from the ramp, jumped into someone’s great seats and stayed until the end.  Best part is when we were leaving there had to be fewer than 20,000 and by games end there were 50,000 or so.  Jets let people come back in to catch the winner against the hated fins

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That’s was also a great time.  Best tailgate ever, everyone was there early, the parking lot was a sheet of ice, it was cold as all hell.  Keyshawn had a receiving TD, a rushing TD and played D on the last play recording the game ending INT.  Wasn’t there a Hail Mary play in the last seconds of the first half?

The crazy Monday Night Miracle game was crazy.  Me and my buddy debated if we should leave.  The stadium emptied and after it cleared out we decided to leave.  Chrebet scored and we ran back inside from the ramp, jumped into someone’s great seats and stayed until the end.  Best part is when we were leaving there had to be fewer than 20,000 and by games end there were 50,000 or so.  Jets let people come back in to catch the winner against the hated fins

Yep - The Hail Mary at the end of the first half from Brunell to Smith got the Jags back in the game. Felt like it was heading towards a blowout before that. 

Monday night miracle would be up there for me, too. I was VERY close to turning it off. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

What is your favorite all time Jets memory...but wait...I am not talking about something the Jets did on the field. I mean a Jets memory, something that happened at a game, or watching a game? Or punching a Patriots fan in the face lol. Something cool like that.  :)

For me there are a few and I go back to the old stadium.

1. We want the pumpkin game. Late 80s \ early 90s -- an inflatable pumpkin was being bounced around the stadium like a beach ball. It goes on the sideline and security takes it.

Crowd goes nuts. Legit nuts. We want the pumpkin, we want the pumpkin.

Security brought the damn pumpkin back out and the people had their way. It was hysterical, so much fun.

2. Blow up doll. Similar kind of thing, I think in the early 90's. People are batting this naked female blow up doll around, just like a beach ball.

Everyone is laughing and having fun. Just hit it up and the next person does the same thing. This was on the other side of the field from me, and I will never forget it...

This guy gets it and the things he did to that doll. Security had to wrestle it away from him. This guy was clearly a deviant of epic proportions. Nobody was going to want to touch this doll when he was done with it. Pretty sure this guy hadn't had an actual date in ten plus years. He put everything he had into this (almost literally lol).

Security handled it and that was that.

3. Burning of the painters caps. They gave out these Jets painters caps which were basically made of paper. I could be wrong on this one but I think it was a Monday night, blowout loss against the Bills. Crowd got angry and people started making piles of these caps, then burning them.

It was a different world in the late 80s \ early 90s in that stadium. A very different world. 

#1 and #3 happened the same night. MNF vs the Bills in 1988.

The other aspect of the "Pumpkin Game" beyond the upper deck bonfires and the pumpkin itself, were the absolute brawls happening in the stadium. There was one around sec 140 that was so crazy that half the players on the Bills sideline were watching it.

This was the game that instituted a strict no alcohol policy at the Meadowlands for night games that lasted at least 15 years.

For further reading, The Pumpkin Game was the subject of a white paper by a professor at Rutgers. 

A Study of Sports Crowd Behavior: The Case of the Great Pumpkin Incident

Here is the game itself. 

1:00:55 - Joe Walton picks nose, eats it.

1:03:14 - Jets booed off field at Halftime (Bills 31 Jets 7)

1:07:20 - Halftime segment about Gastineau & Brigitte Nielsen

1:23:08 - Joe Walton picks nose, wipes it on sweater

1:35:27 - Jets and Bills players watching the brawl in Sec 140 

1:45:30 - "We want the pumpkin!" begins

1:46:31 - Return of the Pumpkin

1:48:54 - Fire!!!

1:49:39 - Frank Gifford grasps his pearls

2:10:58 - Joe Walton picks nose feverishly.

• Haha 3

My wife and I had an unforgettable experience when we attended a Jets-Bills game around Christmas a few years back. We were fortunate to have fantastic 50-yard line seats right up front. At the beginning of the game, some of the Bills fans were extremely rowdy, using inappropriate language and being disrespectful to those around them, including a Jets fan father and his young son who were seated near us.

Rather than responding with hostility, we decided to engage in small talk and tried to maintain a positive attitude. As the game progressed, the Jets started gaining momentum and eventually took the lead. It was incredible to witness the transformation in the stadium. The same Bills fans who were initially obnoxious became increasingly frustrated with their own team as they quite on the field.

In the fourth quarter, as the Jets continued to dominate, these rude fans began leaving the stadium in defeat. It was a sight to behold. The father and son, who had endured the negativity, were beaming with pride as they watched the Bills fans walk away dejected. The victory brought a sense of satisfaction and joy to everyone who supported the Jets that day.

The win, the atmosphere, and the camaraderie we shared that day made it one of my favorite Jets fan moments. My wife thoroughly enjoyed talking smack as the Bills fans begrudgingly exited the stadium. It was the best and I was rocking that Namath Jersey. As much as we have lost in recent memory I was there for the win! It was awesome

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

After a game I walked past the bud light gate where the players exit. JD came out and some fan said, "way to draft Ryan Leaf, Joe" and he lost his sh*t. JD said he would "break me like a pretzel" to this guy. Saleh was behind and had to grab him and push him towards the gate. Unbelievable!

This and "Lord of the Rings" are such great fantasy tales

• Haha 4

I had season tickets from 1981-2021 and many of the best/worst spectator moments have been mentioned:

1) the best was the 2002 season finale vs Green Bay when the Jets needed Cleveland or Miami  to lose and to beat GB to win the division and make the playoffs.  Cleveland won before the game (4 pm start) started.  The atmosphere in the stadium when NE came back to beat Miami in OT was unbelievable. The entire crowd was watching the NE-Miami game and it was surreal to hear cheers that had nothing to do with what was happening on the field.   When NE pulled out the win, the Jets turned it up a few notches and blew the Pack out.   Home games were electric in 2002

2) the 16-9 home opening win vs the Pats in 2009 was very loud (the Jets gave season ticket holders mini game balls in the mail a week later).

3) the pumpkin/painter hat bonfire game led to the beer sale cut off at halftime in 1992.

Some others:

1981 - Todd - with injured ribs - leads the Jets to a last minute game winning TD to beat Miami 16-15 - the "Todd is God" game.  Shea went nuts.  Then the season ending game vs GB.  The Jets needed to win to make the playoffs for the first time since 69. It was freezing and the Jets blew out GB and the fans stormed the field after the game. Then the playoff game vs Buffalo with the stands shaking up and down during the Jets comeback that fell one play short.

1983 - The Jets final game in Shea vs Pittsburgh.  The fans destroyed the stadium- ripping out seats, tearing up the wooden bleachers and throwing them into the scoreboard, fights everywhere. I remember there was a guy in a Greg Buttle jersey in the walkway behind the end zone under the scoreboard who was cold cocking anyone who walked past him.

• Upvote 2

Someone already mentioned this but to me the best memory I have is the game where the Jets lifted their no banner rule and Dennis Byrd walked onto the field (I was a season ticket holder at the time.) I was at the game when he got injured and it was one of the lowest moments for me as a Jets fan. He was one of the few bright spots those dismal Jets team had and to see him go down was devastating. To see him walk onto the field, among all those banners of love, was amazing. When I heard he was killed in an auto accident in 2016 I was gutted. He was truly an inspiration and a Jet I will never forget.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

One night in like 2004 or 2005, I was riding a PATH train at around 4AM coming home from the bars empty handed, and I met a young blonde woman who was so far out of my league that I couldn't even believe she was talking to me (happily even). She was obscenely hot, heightened further by her Irish brogue. She was a dancer from Ireland apparently, visiting NYC for 2 months on her own. That was her story. Mine was that I was a football player for the New York Jets. It was a gamble, because zero people that have ever watched an NFL game would believe that I played. I am 5'11" and built more like a professional bowler. But I was all in anyway, because... why not? I probably had struck out 3 times earlier that night being myelf. Anyway, it worked out as a fascinating story to her. Also, coincidentally, we were getting off at the same stop (but really, 2 stops past mine). So I walked her home, regaling her with stories about touchdowns and tackles and the glory of hearing Jets fans chant my name. PO-TA-TO! PO-TA-TO! 

Yada, yada, yada, it was an epic night. I had the chant in my head the entire time.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I was in a suite at the Jets vs Cowboys game 8 years ago when we had Fitz, B-Marsh and Decker and we won the game with :41 seconds left.

So it was me and 3 of my buddies who went. 2 Cowboy fans (not douche bag fans though) and the other is a DEN fan, but bc he hates the Cowboys was cheering for the Jets with me and wore all Jets stuff I gave him for the game. So obviously the tailgating and fans before the game and in the 1st half were heckling us. We were doing some serious drinking. Another one of our buddies family owns a suite with the Cowboys and told us at halftime we might be able to go and watch the 2nd half in the suite depending on who all showed up or left at halftime. So sure enough there was room for us, so he came and brought us our passes and we went to the suite. What he didn't say was who was in the suite. We go up there and it's Bill Bates, Larry Allen and Leon Lett are in the suite. So they see me in my Jets stuff and start giving me crap, but in general were really nice guys. They let us put on their SB rings and everything and we were all drinking and having a good time. But as the game was coming down to the wire late. Bill Bates in particular really started chirping me. And of course I was giving it back to him. It was all in good fun for the most part. Needless to say when we got the ball to have the chance to win it... I bet Bates 2K we'd win. He said no way and took the bet right away. So now everyone in the suite was amped. We go down and kick the FG and slammed his glass on the countertop and it broke. Waitress had to come over and clean it all up and make sure everything was ok. And I think all of that embarrassed him and calmed him down. And we wound up still hanging out there for a bit after the game. I wasn't really going to hold him to the bet, bc I knew he didn't just have 2k on him and this was before venmo and such. But sure enough a couple days later my buddy he had the suite said that he had the 2k for me and Bates paid up on the bet.

IMG_0629.jpeg

My brother used to work for the NJ Governors office and he used to get tickets that were right in front of the owners box. I remember one game where John McEnroe and a couple of his kids were right behind us in the box with Leon Hess. Leon was so old at that point he was still getting up from his seat after a big play while everyone else was ready to sit back down. 

98 home playoff game against the Jags, place was rocking! Two Jets fans started fighting each other as one guy was so drunk he fell into our row which erupted into a brawl. Crazy moment...

Best rub it in your face game was the last game of the season in 1988 against the Giants when we played spoiler by knocking them out of the playoffs. My brother and I were surrounded by Giants fans and being super loud yelling TOON! after Kenny O hit him in the back of the endzone to win the game! 

December 29th, 2002, 4pm start.   The game that set up 41-0.  Jets were 8-7 and needed a miracle to make the playoffs.   
We needed the Pats to beat the fish.  It was a blast watching the game on a small TV in the parking lot.  Pats tied the game, we all ran into the stadium and the Jets played the end of the game on the video board.  No one was watching the Jets-Packers game.  Place exploded when the Pats kicked the game winning FG in OT.   All we had to do was beat Favre and the 12-3 Packers.  We abused Favre, won 42-7.  

That was my best game day experience at a JET game. The Indy game after that a close 2 nd. Great times

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Out of all the games Ive been to, the most meaningful ones were those in the 1960's when I was 9,10 11, when my grandfather took me to several games each year.  Usually just me and him and would sometimes walk there from FLushing Meadow park.

• Upvote 2

1) like Max mentioned, I remember the blowup sex doll that security was hysterically trying to get  as it was floating down the isles and being brought back up , and all over the place, and everyone got a kick out of it  .

2) and when we traveled out to San Diego during the Brett  Favre  season, (One of the Worst places to see a game by the way) , the tailgate was off the charts as we owned the one side of the parking lot ! And as Charger fans entered to park , they had to slowly pass by a Sea of us Jets fans Chanting the JETS chant .  And as we left the Stadium , to make it back to the train platform, it was hours of waiting someone in front looked up at  the sky and yelled    " IT COULD BE RAINING p#$$<<$ ......AND I'D GET HIT WITH A D--K "    and I mean everyone on the platform broke out laughing 🤣       We lost but had a good time out there !  

3) the Monday Night Miracle !! , I watched it at Home , but I was so pumped after the game, I also soon realized I wasn't alone !!!   people were looking out the windows yelling we won ....we won !! , reminded me of the movie network , must have been at least 30 different apartment building windows from all over the block , we were talking {yelling} back and forth across the street it was very comical and Ill never forget it !

Monday night Miracle.   Group of 20 DolphAGS fans behind me heckling us the whole game.   4th qtr had had enough with an hour and a half ride home.   Phags fans continued their sh**.   My cousin begged me to stay...Finally said f*** it I*'m staying... VT, the lantern and Jumbo took care of the rest.   Most fun I've ever had at Jets game.

• Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, CSNY said:

Favorite Jet Memory. Became a Jets season ticket Holder in 1979 (section 26 row J seats 1&2) Then after all the sporting events that he took me too growing up one of them being going to the Mets first home game at the Polo Grounds I was able to take my Dad with MY own tickets to the Jets- Bills playoff game 1981 without him paying for it. One of the proudest days of my life 

Cool story...actually got to take my Dad to the Jets Colts playoff game....don't remember the year but it was a Jets blowout....fun times....still doesn't discount the years of misery he caused by making me a Jets fan lol

• Upvote 1

Back in 2010, the Jets came to Charlotte for pre season and it was the year of Hard Knocks.   We got some type of press passes and met some of the players at the hotel that Friday night.   We threw a big tailgate  that Saturday (Saturday game) HBO saw our tailgate and immediately came over and started filming. Myself and the other founder were interviewed, we signed releases etc. As it goes, we hit the cutting room floor but to have Hard Knocks at our tailgate was pretty kool.

40315_1573129336559_6766089_n.jpg

12938227_10154136635849703_5650322471657707570_n.png

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, bicketybam said:

Someone already mentioned this but to me the best memory I have is the game where the Jets lifted their no banner rule and Dennis Byrd walked onto the field (I was a season ticket holder at the time.) I was at the game when he got injured and it was one of the lowest moments for me as a Jets fan. He was one of the few bright spots those dismal Jets team had and to see him go down was devastating. To see him walk onto the field, among all those banners of love, was amazing. When I heard he was killed in an auto accident in 2016 I was gutted. He was truly an inspiration and a Jet I will never forget.

The Jets lost that game. It was vs the Broncos in week one. I don’t remember the year without looking it up

17 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The Jets needed to win to make the playoffs for the first time since 69. It was freezing and the Jets blew out GB and the fans stormed the field after the game. Then the playoff game vs Buffalo with the stands shaking up and down during the Jets comeback that fell one play short.

The Packer game was great.  The sack exchange put on a show.  We sacked Lynne Dickey something like 9 times, abused him all day for a 28-3 win.  Then everyone stormed the field, we were all running around Shea, the goal posts came down.  Was a great day.

16 hours ago, JetPotato said:

One night in like 2004 or 2005, I was riding a PATH train at around 4AM coming home from the bars empty handed, and I met a young blonde woman who was so far out of my league that I couldn't even believe she was talking to me (happily even). She was obscenely hot, heightened further by her Irish brogue. She was a dancer from Ireland apparently, visiting NYC for 2 months on her own. That was her story. Mine was that I was a football player for the New York Jets. It was a gamble, because zero people that have ever watched an NFL game would believe that I played. I am 5'11" and built more like a professional bowler. But I was all in anyway, because... why not? I probably had struck out 3 times earlier that night being myelf. Anyway, it worked out as a fascinating story to her. Also, coincidentally, we were getting off at the same stop (but really, 2 stops past mine). So I walked her home, regaling her with stories about touchdowns and tackles and the glory of hearing Jets fans chant my name. PO-TA-TO! PO-TA-TO! 

Yada, yada, yada, it was an epic night. I had the chant in my head the entire time.

Well?  Did you?  Even if you didn’t, just lie, no one knows.  The story ends so much better that way! 😎

So, i'm at this home Jets game where the wind was like almost hurricane strength, blowing and swirling around Shea Stadium.  

At halftime, the halftime show was a guy throwing a frisbee, and his dog trained to run after the frisbee and catch it in mid air.

Well, the wind was so brutal, that during the entire halftime show, which lasted about 15 minutes, the dog didn't even catch not one frisbee throw.  Hilarious!!!

Another game at Shea Stadium, it was late December, and the Jets were playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, in another meaningless game to end the season.  It was snowing, and lots of snow in the stands and on the field.  The fans start making snowballs, and throwing snowballs at the Tampa Bay players.  I didn't throw any snowballs, because I didn't want to be kicked out of the stadium, but I really don't remember any fans getting kicked out which was crazy!

I've been a fan since 1980 and was a season ticket holder until 1989 when I moved to Florida.

Some of my favorite Positive memories...

Before the 1981 season believe it or not Mark Gastineau and Joe Klecko were at a small sports store called Mr. Sportsman in Brooklyn signing autographs. I got to hang out with both of them for a bit, there weren't that many people present to see them. It was a very different time, no security etc. 

The Midnight Miracle....  I had a small party at my house and my brother in law at the time was a huge Dolphin fan. Needless to say my night ended well. We still talk about that game when I see him.

The flashlight game.... I was on a cruise with a bunch of Jet and Bucs fans. We had the sports bar packed on the ship. When Alstott fumbled and Marvin Jones recovered we knew we were gonna win. Chrebet in the end zone!! Amazing. Place went nuts!

My most recent one... I've had a chance to sit down and talk with Joe Namath several times in recent years. I live right near him and eat at his restaurant. He truly is one of the nicest most humble people you will ever meet. LOVES to talk Jets football.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Alka said:

So, i'm at this home Jets game where the wind was like almost hurricane strength, blowing and swirling around Shea Stadium.  

At halftime, the halftime show was a guy throwing a frisbee, and his dog trained to run after the frisbee and catch it in mid air.

Well, the wind was so brutal, that during the entire halftime show, which lasted about 15 minutes, the dog didn't even catch not one frisbee throw.  Hilarious!!!

Another game at Shea Stadium, it was late December, and the Jets were playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, in another meaningless game to end the season.  It was snowing, and lots of snow in the stands and on the field.  The fans start making snowballs, and throwing snowballs at the Tampa Bay players.  I didn't throw any snowballs, because I didn't want to be kicked out of the stadium, but I really don't remember any fans getting kicked out which was crazy!

I remember the Tampa snow game vividly.  It was in the strike shortened 1982 season and it wasn't meaningless. It was a key win that the Jets needed to make the playoffs. Shea had no security and there were no phones then, so people could throw snowballs with impunity and they did.

48 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The Packer game was great.  The sack exchange put on a show.  We sacked Lynne Dickey something like 9 times, abused him all day for a 28-3 win.  Then everyone stormed the field, we were all running around Shea, the goal posts came down.  Was a great day.

And it had Lam Jones' finest moment as a Jet. He caught a long TD pass in that game. I think it was the first score of the game.  The other thing I will always remember about that game was this fan a few rows behind me. Before kickoff, he was drunk and screaming and yelling with no shirt on - full of drunken bravado. In the second quarter I looked back and he was in his seat, passed out, with no-one within 10 feet of him. He was still without a shirt and had puked all over his chest and stomach.  In the third quarter, he was carried out of the stands on a. stretcher by medics. As he was being carried out, the crowd was yelling things like "buy him a hot dog" and "have another beer."  It was my first season with season tickets and that game led me to conclude that any person who goes shirtless at a very cold game is a complete moron.

Here's a story that's a bit different, but it marked the real beginning of my life as a Jets fan (and should have warned me about a lifetime of raised expectations and then disappointment). It was Thanksgiving weekend in 1971.  I was 12 years old. The Jets appeared primed for a big season, but Namath injured his knee in a preseason game vs Detroit and had not played and the season was already lost.  The Jets were playing the 49ers at home.   SF was a Super Bowl contending team.  Back then, the NFL had the blackout rule and home games were not televised.  I of course was listening to the game on the radio.  The Jets were not competitive. Bob Davis was the starting QB and he was awful.  Late in the first half, Davis was injured and the Jets surprisingly put Namath in. He was not expected to play and had not played in almost two seasons (he was injured early in the 1970 season as well).  Namath was clearly rusty and I remember he bounced his first two passes and threw a pick. SF was up 17-0 in the 3rd quarter.

Then Namath hit Caster for a long TD pass and it was 17-7.  SF scored again early in the 4th quarter. 24-7.  My mother suggested the family go to the movies and we set out in the car - with the game on the radio.  The game seemed over.  Then Namath was leading the Jets on another drive just as we get to the theater.  I tell my family I want to stay in the car and listen to the game rather than see the movie.  My father, who was a huge Jets and Namath fan, agrees with me. So my father and I sat in the car in the parking lot and listened to the 4th quarter of this game on the car radio.  

Namath was brilliant in the 4th quarter comeback game and led the Jets to two 4th quarter touchdowns. Shea was clearly a madhouse.  It's 24-21 and the Jets get the ball with maybe two minutes left.  Namath starts driving them down the field and I was shaking with anticipation and nerves.  Namath led the Jets deep into 49ers territory.  Then Caster dropped a potential TD. With a few seconds left, Namath threw for the end zone and was picked off.   My father and I then joined my family in the movies, dejected but realizing we had listened to a magical quarter and a half of Jets football.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I remember the Tampa snow game vividly.  It was in the strike shortened 1982 season and it wasn't meaningless. It was a key win that the Jets needed to make the playoffs. Shea had no security and there were no phones then, so people could throw snowballs with impunity and they did.

Thank you for the correction.  It was only 41 years ago, so my memory might be a little flawed.  I do remember that it was the final home game of the season for the Jets, I do remember that the Jets won, I do remember that it was cold as hell, and I remember I couldn't feel my feet at halftime, and I remember going to the game with a couple of my college buddies.  

I was 23 years old at the time, and a year removed from college.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Won’t go with a specific game. Watching George Sauer (yes, I’m old) running sideline routes producing first down after first down that whole SB season. Not taking anything away from Don Maynard, but Sauer was the best receiver on the Jets. Outstanding in the SB.

I just remembered when I worked waiting tables in Chi Chi's Huntington NY  in the early 80's and Jets players would come in often. The arm wrestling court case of Gastineau and O'Brien was going on and in walks Mark with his wife at the time Lisa about a half hour after the kitchen had closed. He walks  right through the near empty dining room wearing shorts and a crop top jersey under his open fur coat along with his wife Lisa and asks to see the manager. The manager says I can fry you up some things if you want but everything else is broken down and put away already. He's disappointed and starts to leave and as he passes my last round top table of young couples who were pounding margaritas when one of the guys yells "Hey , Wanna arm wrestle". Mark stops, turns and looks right at the table and says really pissed off "who said that?!". I'm standing next to the table with eyes locked on Mark's so I immediately looked down at the guy who said it but he's acting all surprised and sheepish. Meanwhile Lisa is pulling on his arm saying it's not worth it as he glares and yells "It's not funny at this point!" before leaving. They all let out a nervous laugh after he left and then left a big tip so I left happy with a story to tell...

Now what's really interesting is when some of the Stanley cup Islanders would come in and spend time in the bar... nah, don't want to get those guys in trouble LOL