Jump to content

Off season/off topic - trivia time


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

One or all of the many Phils ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
 

That’s my first guess. With all the the Phil’s, forget who he was before Phil and the last three or more names he has to at least be in the running

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Can we get some statistics here?

#of times banned?

#of alts identified?

Very good question. So the top person is so far ahead of everyone else. Please assemble the team, we are ready to give the profile.

Criminal Minds Aj Cook GIF by CBS

Based on the evidence, our unsub is likely a male, potentially in his mid-twenties to late-thirties, displaying an extensive knowledge of internet protocols and VPNs, suggesting a tech-savvy individual with a probable background in computing or a related field. He demonstrates a high level of adaptability, as evidenced by his continuous evasion of ban enforcement via the creation of multiple accounts.

The repetitive nature of his activity, combined with his ability to persist despite repeated sanctions, signifies a deeply ingrained habit or compulsion. His continued engagement with the community, even after repeated bans, indicates a possible need for attention or validation.

The content of his threads is notably nonsensical, often bordering on the absurd. This may indicate a possible need to incite a reaction or stir up chaos within the forum community, a trait often associated with trolls. This kind of behavior could potentially stem from a desire for amusement at the expense of others' frustration or discomfort, pointing to a lack of empathy.

His choice of using fake names suggests a desire to maintain anonymity, but the distinctive style and content of his posts inevitably betray his identity. Despite his technical proficiency in remaining untraceable via IP, his inability to significantly alter his posting style is his primary weakness.

Therefore, any attempt to identify this individual should focus less on tracing the source of the posts but instead on the unique characteristics of the content he tends to produce. Tracking these characteristics could potentially provide a pattern that may be used to preemptively identify and disable his accounts before substantial disruption is caused.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Who is the most banned poster in the history of JetNation?

Combine their main account and any alts. Who do you think it is?

Hmmm how many times is the most ever? I guess I'm interested I never really thought about it. You think maybe if you get banned once you would not do the same thing. So it this peole being banned for unique reason each time and coming back or is it including repeat offenders

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I feel like this is a good time to come clean and admit that I am in fact: greenseed3

A while back I forgot my password so I created a new account, and well, I lack creativity.
 

 

I feel like this is awesome well done and I look. Forward to green seed 5 when you inevitably forget your current password 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I feel like this is a good time to come clean and admit that I am in fact: greenseed3

A while back I forgot my password so I created a new account, and well, I lack creativity.

 

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I feel like this is awesome well done and I look. Forward to green seed 5 when you inevitably forget your current password 


His next iteration needs to be GreenPeen5

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Very good question. So the top person is so far ahead of everyone else. Please assemble the team, we are ready to give the profile.

Criminal Minds Aj Cook GIF by CBS

Based on the evidence, our unsub is likely a male, potentially in his mid-twenties to late-thirties, displaying an extensive knowledge of internet protocols and VPNs, suggesting a tech-savvy individual with a probable background in computing or a related field. He demonstrates a high level of adaptability, as evidenced by his continuous evasion of ban enforcement via the creation of multiple accounts.

The repetitive nature of his activity, combined with his ability to persist despite repeated sanctions, signifies a deeply ingrained habit or compulsion. His continued engagement with the community, even after repeated bans, indicates a possible need for attention or validation.

The content of his threads is notably nonsensical, often bordering on the absurd. This may indicate a possible need to incite a reaction or stir up chaos within the forum community, a trait often associated with trolls. This kind of behavior could potentially stem from a desire for amusement at the expense of others' frustration or discomfort, pointing to a lack of empathy.

His choice of using fake names suggests a desire to maintain anonymity, but the distinctive style and content of his posts inevitably betray his identity. Despite his technical proficiency in remaining untraceable via IP, his inability to significantly alter his posting style is his primary weakness.

Therefore, any attempt to identify this individual should focus less on tracing the source of the posts but instead on the unique characteristics of the content he tends to produce. Tracking these characteristics could potentially provide a pattern that may be used to preemptively identify and disable his accounts before substantial disruption is caused.

All of this makes me more confident it would be the one who thought it was funny to troll the board inciting people while hiding behind your name

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...