Rodgers Speaks at Psychedelic Science 2023

Rodgers was the Keynote speaker at Wednesday's session of Psychedelic Science 2023, a conference on the applications of drugs including psilocybin, ketamine, and MDMA that has drawn over 12,000 attendees

"Mental health and elite performance are not separate issues, they are an overlapping continuum. In this talk NYT bestselling author, entrepreneur, and psychonaut Aubrey Marcus will explore how he and the 4x NFL MVP and SuperBowl champion Aaron Rodgers have used psychedelic medicine to unlock greater levels of mental health, clarity of purpose, and elite performance."
https://psychedelicscience.org/agenda/

Rodgers made claims: “I had probably my best season in my career" after using these drugs,"It's going to be hard to cancel me," he said, "because, you know, the previous year, 26 touchdowns, four interceptions. We had a good season. Ayahuasca, 48 touchdowns five, interceptions, MVP. What are you going to say?"

If the Jets pull it off and Rodgers gets his second title in the Brady/Manning fashion, you have to ask yourself, what is going to be the preferred method to achieving elite performance for QB's moving forward?  Consuming HGH in every meal or micro-dosing shrooms? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

If the Jets pull it off and Rodgers gets his second title in the Brady/Manning fashion, you have to ask yourself, what is going to be the preferred method to achieving elite performance for QB's moving forward?  Consuming HGH in every meal or micro-dosing shrooms? 

Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

after all it’s a copy cat league. So both. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

It’s important to have a good psychedelic cleanse at least once a month. I don’t know if the league can handle Patrick Mahomes on DMT. It just wouldn’t be fair. 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Rodgers was the Keynote speaker at Wednesday's session of Psychedelic Science 2023, a conference on the applications of drugs including psilocybin, ketamine, and MDMA that has drawn over 12,000 attendees

"Mental health and elite performance are not separate issues, they are an overlapping continuum. In this talk NYT bestselling author, entrepreneur, and psychonaut Aubrey Marcus will explore how he and the 4x NFL MVP and SuperBowl champion Aaron Rodgers have used psychedelic medicine to unlock greater levels of mental health, clarity of purpose, and elite performance."
https://psychedelicscience.org/agenda/

Rodgers made claims: “I had probably my best season in my career" after using these drugs,"It's going to be hard to cancel me," he said, "because, you know, the previous year, 26 touchdowns, four interceptions. We had a good season. Ayahuasca, 48 touchdowns five, interceptions, MVP. What are you going to say?"

I had my greatest success in high school math after taking LSD and smoking tons of pot.  I remember having a discussion with my father explaing the positive outcome in math do to my increasing use of drugs.  My fathers counter argument.  Because I was doing drugs, I couldn't drive the family car.

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why do you have to choose?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Both?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Microdose? Heroic dose or go home.  Aaron "Terrence McKenna" Rodgers

• Post of the Week 2

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Lol.

More realistically though, if it does happen, the preferred method will be allowing the QB to have more of a voice in the organization and a say in the GM’s office.

13 or 14 years in GB with 1 title, mired by FOs who didn’t include the HoF QB in the draft or cap dollars or coaching decisions. One year in NY where the team had already started building a QB friendly roster and then essentially hands over the keys to the HoF QB and asks him to be part of everything.

One of the most underrated storylines over the last 3 decades is the fact that GB and Indy have had 3 Mt. Rushmore level QBs and also had the incredible Andrew Luck for 6 or 7 years, and have only 3 championships to show for it. Common denominator is that both franchises treated the QB position as just a part of the team, whereas when you have that type of elite talent, you’re supposed to treat the team around the QB. 

• Post of the Week 1