A dream came true this week (slightly OT).

37 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Congrats Moggs

23 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Nicholas? All this time, you've been lying to us?

Congrats!

11 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Congrats,

The least I can do is offer to buy you a drink at a game (your choice) for all the info you provide here.

Did not realize you dad is @Jet Nut. He and I are going back and forth a bit on gambling but it is all good. 

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

DUDE!!!! This is amazing. This is not off topic. This is as on topic as it gets.

Congratulations!!!

6 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Congrats. Pretty cool. Didn't know Jet Nut was your Dad lol.

And yeah, f*ck cancer.

Thank you so much everyone.  It really is a dream come true for me.  After a pretty rough go of things the last few years on a personal level, 2022 was, and 2023 has been, so great to me, leaving me feeling pretty blessed.

Between getting engaged, house hunting, and now this?  It’s a little silly, but man, it all means so much because as recently as 2 years ago, I never thought I would find myself where I am in life right now. 🥹

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

On behalf of the Lot F tailgating committee, we would like to let you know that it is a great parking lot. You should strongly consider making that your home.

@nj meadowlands

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Congrats, @Mogglez  -- definitely come join us in the lot

Thank you gentlemen; you will DEFINITELY see me!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

image.thumb.png.af433dbbf010d4b1dd3742b58f8f5497.png

I grew up going to games with my dad @Jet Nut, who got his own season tickets in the 70s, from 2005-2012.  We had to give them up for a time, due to his cancer diagnosis (f*ck cancer), and now I’m “Coming home”, years later, so that I can build my own tradition, with my own family that I am starting.  It’s been a good week gentlemen.

Wow nice. I have never actually been  to a Jets home game

• Sympathy 1

Thank you so much everyone.  It really is a dream come true for me.  After a pretty rough go of things the last few years on a personal level, 2022 was, and 2023 has been, so great to me, leaving me feeling pretty blessed.

Between getting engaged, house hunting, and now this?  It’s a little silly, but man, it all means so much because as recently as 2 years ago, I never thought I would find myself where I am in life right now. 🥹

Thank you gentlemen; you will DEFINITELY see me!

There's really only one thing missing for the moment...

Another one of these for Aaron:

Lids Aaron Rodgers Green Bay Packers Fanatics Authentic Unsigned 8" x 10" Super  Bowl XLV Vince Lombardi Trophy Photograph | Green Tree Mall

Be our good luck charm!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Some might argue that marriage, purchasing a home when interest rates are high and buying Jets ST are the 3 riskiest investments in life! 😂

But not me ! Congrats amigo… very happy for you!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I grew up going to games with my dad @Jet Nut, who got his own season tickets in the 70s, from 2005-2012.  We had to give them up for a time, due to his cancer diagnosis (f*ck cancer), and now I’m “Coming home”, years later, so that I can build my own tradition, with my own family that I am starting.  It’s been a good week gentlemen.

Your timing in becoming a season ticket holder couldn’t be better.   Congrats

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

One thing, I started bringing you to games a lot earlier than 2005.  
More like 2000 or 1999

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

A chip off the old block…like father like son, the tradition has been successfully handed down.  
Now I’ll fly up, tailgate, watch the game while my son drives to and from the game.  
Living the dream

The relationship you and your son have speaks very well of the type of dad you’ve been. Add in all you have gone through personally?

#Respect.

• Post of the Week 3

Good stuff right here, was thinking of getting season tickets as well, but my little guy is only 7. All the best, you can’t put a price on spending time with your family. It’s the greatest gift we are all provided with. Always cherish special moments and be grateful you have loved to share memories with.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

The relationship you and your son have speaks very well of the type of dad you’ve been. Add in all you have gone through personally?

#Respect.

We have a great relationship.  Our Sundays spent living and dying with the Jets was a big part of it.  I cherish those days, still do and wouldn’t give them up for the life of me.

Helps that he’s been a really good so 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Bandwagon 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

We have a great relationship.  Our Sundays spent living and dying with the Jets was a big part of it.  I cherish those days, still do and wouldn’t give them up for the life of me.

Helps that he’s been a really good so 

I know you have other children, but your and Moggz relationship reminds me of the one I have with my daughter. She’s an only child, but she’s been everything I could’ve asked for… great kid (now a 35yo woman), loves following and played sports, has an excellent career, and she gave me twin boy and girl grandchildren 4 months ago.. the best gifts I’ve gotten since she was born.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_06/image.thumb.png.af433dbbf010d4b1dd3742b58f8f5497.png
I grew up going to games with my dad [mention=9828]Jet Nut[/mention], who got his own season tickets in the 70s, from 2005-2012.  We had to give them up for a time, due to his cancer diagnosis (f*ck cancer), and now I’m “Coming home”, years later, so that I can build my own tradition, with my own family that I am starting.  It’s been a good week gentlemen.

Good for you Dude!!!
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I know you have other children, but your and Moggz relationship reminds me of the one I have with my daughter. She’s an only child, but she’s been everything I could’ve asked for… great kid (now a 35yo woman), loves following and played sports, has an excellent career, and she gave me twin boy and girl grandchildren 4 months ago.. the best gifts I’ve gotten since she was born.

That’s great, nothing better than family.  I’m lucky, three boys all have turned into good men and a stepdaughter who treats me like a father.  That’s a whole different animal

• Upvote 1