Zach wants to live in Tennessee

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It puzzles me that with all we know about social media, people still film themselves doing mundane things and talking to “you guys” as if it’s meaningful content.

Even worse, Beonx create threads about it to gossip like a JN is his own personal hen house. 🐓

We Got Him GIF

54 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Quite a few Jets players live in Morris County NJ 

Surprisingly the expectations for a young NFL QB is to live near the practice facility. Not in Tennessee or Utah. I guess the Jets never made that clear to Mrs Wilson.

2 hours ago, Bronx said:

Trade him to the Titans for a 3rd round pick.

Oh please send Zach to the Titans 🙏 & they can try to fix that whiff in next year’s draft & hopefully get another year or two out of Aaron while kid develops. I’m not saying this is why he’s moving there or team is even thinking of trading him atm, but it would be a nice place for the paper boy to start over. 

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Someone with an Instagram account tag Zach’s mom and talk about how the moon is the best place for young attractive millionaires to live 

I think we have just the guy for that around here.

think pretzels

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Brentwood is a great place to live!  Very upscale suburb of Nashville.  Other than for the infernal stench of vol fans, I might consider it 

Crazy humidity and where he’s looking in B-wood is beautiful part of town.  Yes Vol fans and crazy Vanderbilt fans, plus titan fans that still fly an Oilers flag.  

I hope he brings Corey Davis here with him and JD gets Kevin Byard for them. Lol. Unlikely I know