players want kwon back

As my late mama used to say.

“People in hell want Ice water but you dont see me pumping down refrigeration”

so basically if the jets have a price but wont go over it. 
I personally hope he comes back but if he doesn’t i think thats why they got amos to play clarks hybrid position. I think adams fs and whitehead ss.

so even if kwon comes back think he will play less then last year. Because amos will take some of his role

Zero reason not to bring him back. Kwon is going to cost next to nothing at this point, knows the defense, and elevated the unit whenever he was utilized last year. Sure, his durability is a concern but that's going to be reflected in the contract just like it was last year.

Even if the team likes Sherwood as much as they are letting on, he could be given opportunities to play if Mosley or Quincy Williams struggle or have to miss time.

• Upvote 2

I’m sure most fans want him back too but it takes two to tango and for whatever reason the jets and Kwon just haven’t made a deal yet. We’ll see how things will pan out once we get closer to training camp and see what other players might be available.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, rangerous said:

I’m sure most fans want him back too but it takes two to tango and for whatever reason the jets and Kwon just haven’t made a deal yet. We’ll see how things will pan out once we get closer to training camp and see what other players might be available.

It’s the part of the offseason where teams want to see how the cheaper players do, and the veterans more or less have to come down on contract terms or wait for something to go wrong. 

• Upvote 4