Positive Jets Article--AR

https://nypost.com/2023/07/08/aaron-rodgers-looks-ripped-during-workout-as-he-gears-up-for-jets/

Aaron Rodgers looks ripped during workout as he gears up for Jets season

Aaron Rodgers sure looks in game shape already.

On Thursday, Proactive Sports Performance, which is based in Westlake Village, California, posted some pictures on Instagram of athletes working out at its facility, and chief among them was the Jets’ quarterback.

Holding weights in both hands and with one leg against the wall, the 40-year-old — a client of the facility for eight years, per the company’s site — still looks like he has plenty of muscles in both his arms and legs.

Jets fans in the comments of the post appeared amped by Rodgers’ workout.

“Pissed off Aaron Rodgers ready to prove people wrong. CANT WAIT,” one user said.

Another user was plenty impressed by the veteran signal-caller and assessed that he’s got plenty left in the tank as the Jets look to end their long playoff drought.

“This man has got so much gas left in him,” the commenter said.

Rodgers comes to New York after an 18-year run with the Green Bay Packers, which included a Super Bowl win in 2011 — coincidentally the last time the Jets reached the postseason.

Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers smiles during practice at OTAs in Florham Park, NJ. Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers smiles during practice at OTAs in Florham Park, NJ. Bill Kostroun/New York Post

As the Jets practiced in early June, players noticed a different energy with Rodgers in the locker room.

“The room is buzzing right now — the building is buzzing — and it’s buzzing for a reason,” Solomon Thomas said during a press conference then.

“You bring in a solidified Hall of Famer like Aaron Rodgers and it’s going to change some things. His leadership, his knowledge, the way he plays the game — you know he’s going to put up points and you know he’s going to play smart football.

Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers (8) throws a pass during New York Jets OTA in Florham Park, N.J. Friday, June 9, 2023 Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers throws a pass during a practice in Florham Park, N.J. on June 9. Noah K. Murray-NY Post

“It brings a whole new youthfulness around this team, even for the vets.”

It’s been a whirlwind offseason for Rodgers, even outside of the trade to New York.

He’s sat courtside with Sauce Gardner at a Knicks playoff game, attended the Tony Awards and even spoke at a psychedelics conference.

He’ll get to test his abilities — and seemingly in-shape body — in Week 1 on Sept. 11 against the Bills.

30 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

image.png.c57b5bd0003d3661b4f5a9593eb94495.png

F*** "TB12" and his avocado ice cream.  This is a real man who will thrive well into his 40s based on hard work, brute strength, and superior intellect.  No whining, begging, or cheating required.

• Post of the Week 1

41 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

image.png.c57b5bd0003d3661b4f5a9593eb94495.png

Filters make everyone looks like this. It’s literally how he looked 3 months ago, but with better lighting. You don’t get “ripped” in your 40’s by doing 25 lb lunges.

7 minutes ago, MykePM said:

F*** "TB12" and his avocado ice cream.  This is a real man who will thrive well into his 40s based on hard work, brute strength, and superior intellect.  No whining, begging, or cheating required.

GIF by Giphy QA

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Filters make everyone looks like this. It’s literally how he looked 3 months ago, but with better lighting. You don’t get “ripped” in your 40’s by doing 25 lb lunges.

filters eh? so why do the ballers in the same photo look like your teenage daughter could spank them? Or maybe the 'muscle filter' wsa only used on Aaron? Or...or...or maybe you should STFU and say "Wow! Our guys IS working HARD during the offseason unlike the 10 or so prior off seasons and he looks like he has something to prove! That'll do nicely.

7 hours ago, FootballLove said:

filters eh? so why do the ballers in the same photo look like your teenage daughter could spank them? Or maybe the 'muscle filter' wsa only used on Aaron? Or...or...or maybe you should STFU and say "Wow! Our guys IS working HARD during the offseason unlike the 10 or so prior off seasons and he looks like he has something to prove! That'll do nicely.

Wut?

Teeth Weirdo GIF

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Technically those are split squats. But you are still not wrong. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

LOL, nailed it! 

Truth be told, I'm holding out for Zach to tell a J.P. Losman like story of when he first met Brett Favre:

"He invited me into the house for a little bit," Losman said. "There he was with his tight little shorts, no shirt and his little red hat. He was doing some farming or something. He was covered in dirt. It was awesome."

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Truth be told, I'm holding out for Zach to tell a J.P. Losman like story of when he first met Brett Favre:

"He invited me into the house for a little bit," Losman said. "There he was with his tight little shorts, no shirt and his little red hat. He was doing some farming or something. He was covered in dirt. It was awesome."

Rodgers 100% has a grow room in his basement called “ Fungusamongus!” 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I was going to say.  I graduated high school six months before he was born, I am not particularly jacked and that is teh weight I use for those.  I was also going to say...

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Technically those are split squats. But you are still not wrong. 

but @Crushers fat gut beat me to it.  We call them Bulgarian split squats. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

What kind of $100m QB cannot afford no-show socks?

IMG_2398.jpeg

He can afford no-show socks so good that you cannot see them!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I was going to say.  I graduated high school six months before he was born, I am not particularly jacked and that is teh weight I use for those.  I was also going to say...

but @Crushers fat gut beat me to it.  We call them Bulgarian split squats. 

He can afford no-show socks so good that you cannot see them!

He actually has no-show socks on. I was joking about the tan lines though.

• Haha 1