Congratulations on #10

Bronx

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Antonio Cromartie Cromartie Kids GIF - Antonio Cromartie Cromartie Kids Thinking GIFs

Still one of the most ridiculous displays.

While I remember plenty coming to his rescue, feeling bad for him being put on the spot, no matter how many kids you have how do you not know all their names? And it was a long time ago, but I think it wasn't just one he couldn't remember either.

A good rule of thumb = if you can't remember the names of all the ones you've got, maybe get snipped ffs.

You don't forget them if you know them. Hopefully after his playing days ended he's found a way to make more time with the ones he forgot.

Gotta feel for the ribbing those kids probably got/get from their friends. 

• Upvote 1

Last I heard, going back to the Rex years, Cromartie was on a very good path after all his irresponsible and reckless living. I found it admirable that he was finally taking care of his many kids, from different women, at the time he was being ridiculed for being put on the spot in naming them.

Yes, it was Hard knocks gold that made me laugh but that man was learning to juggle many new financial and fatherly responsibilities that the average person will never thankfully see...

Rivers as a father on the other hand is a role model that I respect and I feel should be celebrated as much as Cromartie's efforts to correct... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Still one of the most ridiculous displays.

While I remember plenty coming to his rescue, feeling bad for him being put on the spot, no matter how many kids you have how do you not know all their names? And it was a long time ago, but I think it wasn't just one he couldn't remember either.

A good rule of thumb = if you can't remember the names of all the ones you've got, maybe get snipped ffs.

You don't forget them if you know them. Hopefully after his playing days ended he's found a way to make more time with the ones he forgot.

Gotta feel for the ribbing those kids probably got/get from their friends. 

Yep, should have just given them all a nice gender neutral name that no matter what comes out, you're safe.  Like, Morgan.  Or Marley.  Or Riley or something like that and boom!  Problem solved. 

What the **** are they thinking? Absurd I tell ya.

That's the same statement I made to one managers when he, who was 65, decided to knock up the 34 year old secretary because she wanted kids.  I said "Donny, what the **** are you thinking.  You are either going to be dead or in a hospital bed for that kids High School graduation".  Did he listen?  No - he went on to have 2 more with her 2 years apart, and he's still working and more disgruntled than ever.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Guy names his daughter Jhett and you guys are still ******* with him?  He probably would have left he "h" out if we weren't such dicks.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2023 at 10:45 AM, shawn306 said:

Cro has some work to do

Think it should be had some work to do. 

Just searched what he's up to and was surprised to see he, as an assistant graduate,  coached 5 defensive players at Texas A & M in the top 200 of the 2022 draft with Micheal Clemons being one.

He recently posted a goal on twitter to become a HC  at a major Power 5 D1 program in the next 5 years.

Sounds like he's still taking care of his!

• Upvote 2