Thousands of new season ticket holders

32 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just imagine how many we'd have with Jacoby Brissett as the QB1

I hear you but according to many and mr beningo himself, jets can’t win and the stadium is quiet as long as we share with the giants.

niw if the stadium was in queens or Manhattan, different story

• Thumb Down 1

41 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

In 30 years as a STH at Shea and Giants Stadium, I sat with and around the same people - fellow STHs - every single game. In 10 or so years at MetLife, I never had the same people sit near or around me twice.  It was Stub Hub heaven - or more appropriately - hell.   Going to the game was never the same in MetLife. Everything about the new stadium was an inferior experience.  

Including that $1.6B air conditioner of a stadium.

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

In 30 years as a STH at Shea and Giants Stadium, I sat with and around the same people - fellow STHs - every single game. In 10 or so years at MetLife, I never had the same people sit near or around me twice.  It was Stub Hub heaven - or more appropriately - hell.   Going to the game was never the same in MetLife. Everything about the new stadium was an inferior experience.  

My seats and sightlines are eons better in this airconditioner from what I was getting at Giants' Stadium. Infinitely better.  THe rest of it all is just fluff. Yeah yeah in the good ol' days the same people were next to you. Some of the time.  

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Are you on the visitor or home side?

I know someone with the same experience on the visitor side.

My own experience I am on the home side and the people next to me, row in front of me and row behind me totaling about 20 people are the same since metlife opened