Brown on PUP

Larz

6 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

That pi$$es me off. Saleh flat out lied the other day then when he said he was not there for a personal reason? Why lie then put him on PUP 2 days later?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What makes you think he lied ? It’s probably as simple as he had to take a formal physical to be put on the PUP. 

• Upvote 4

Written by Glenn NaughtonDuane-Brown.jpg

After being excused from the first few days of training camp, Jets veteran left tackle Duane Brown has reported to 1 Jets Drive and was promptly added to the team’s PUP list.

LT Duane Brown, coming off shoulder surgery, has been added to the PUP list. He was late for camp with an excused absence. Now in camp, he’s not cleared for practice. #jets

— Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) July 22, 2023

Having had shoulder surgery last season, Brown is still trying to get to the point where he can take part without limitations as he’s one of several Jets tackles with some injury concerns entering this season.

Expected to be the team’s starting left tackle, Brown can be activated at any time by the club.

The post Duane Brown Reports to Camp, Added to PUP List appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

10 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

That pi$$es me off. Saleh flat out lied the other day then when he said he was not there for a personal reason? Why lie then put him on PUP 2 days later?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

How is that lying?  He wasn’t there Thurs & Fri. 

Relax. He’s a 15 yr vet. Last yr at this time he wasn’t even signed 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ron Rico said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Duane will be good to go week 1.

Saleh said that today. 

He doesn’t need to be practicing right now. They won’t say that but it’s obviously the plan