Day Four #JetsCamp let’s do this

Larz

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Love it when the fans are there.  Reporters can't video team sessions -- 7 on 7 or 11 on 11.  You get so much more video on these days.

The team must still hold some stuff back knowing all the fans are filming.  I would assume they open up the playbook when the fans and media are gone.  

25 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’m so f’ng hungover, fml.

This thread and Pedialyte are my entire morning.

Sounds gross but a guy I used to work with had a group of us do this and it works.  Drop a raw egg in 6 oz of beer and chug it down.  

good luck. If you can’t do  ☝️ get a protein shake down 

• Post of the Week 1

21 minutes ago, Larz said:

A hangover is caused by the membrane in your skull getting dehydrated. Pedialyte is perfect.  

Yea you need to rehydrate and get the electrolytes. And that takes a while.  The protein and aminos will provide a boost in about 45 min to an hour. At least it does for me. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yea you need to rehydrate and get the electrolytes. And that takes a while.  The protein and aminos will provide a boost in about 45 min to an hour. At least it does for me. 

Yes protein helps. Probably takes the queasy away.  In the 80s we used wake and Bake and Gatorade lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2