Mac Jones disrespects his own teammate

Bronx

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

Every little thing he does, from cleats up, potatoing at players knees, and weeping over bruising his hymen screams being a puss. 

I would get in trouble, because it is so tempting to bash the F out of this fool.

• Upvote 2

To be fair, though, the foot-up Tom Brady special is a defensive move, not a dirty one. If dudes are still diving at you after you’re sliding, they deserve the cleats.

I think he debuted that baby against the Ravens in an AFC Championship game IIRC. 

Those were the days. 

Now I gotta’ look at this ***** *** ****** ****** get stomped out by the LulBills.

12 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

I really enjoy seeing all the disfunction in NE. Last season, Belicheat felt he didn't need an OC, and had two defensive dudes calling the plays. Got so bad Mac Jones called his coaches from college to get advice. He got smashed for 'going outside the system'. I read where Belichick was LIVID and really really PISSED at Mac.

Now were hearing Belicheat may be on the hot seat. Love it! And now his hated rival the NY Jets land Aaron Rodgers. oh man! I wish I saw his face when the news broke, and today when AR pushed $35m back to JoeD to load up even MORE! Poor Bill can't catch a break! 🤣

I CANT WAIT until The Cheats go like 2-15 and the whole bunch get fired.

No really, I can't wait.

image.gif.fa381ffb245203809c4bd42dccca2cc2.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, FootballLove said:

I really enjoy seeing all the disfunction in NE. Last season, Belicheat felt he didn't need an OC, and had two defensive dudes calling the plays. Got so bad Mac Jones called his coaches from college to get advice. He got smashed for 'going outside the system'. I read where Belichick was LIVID and really really PISSED at Mac.

Now were hearing Belicheat may be on the hot seat. Love it! And now his hated rival the NY Jets land Aaron Rodgers. oh man! I wish I saw his face when the news broke, and today when AR pushed $35m back to JoeD to load up even MORE! Poor Bill can't catch a break! 🤣

I CANT WAIT until

The Cheats go like 2-15 and the whole bunch get fired.

No really, I can't wait.

Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Lets think this through.  I would have no issues with this record.  It would mean the Patriots have a shot at Caleb Williams.  In the even there are two 2 win or less teams, the Patriots would have a shot at Drake Maye.  

As far as the OP....disrespect teammate?  Dirty?  Yeah.  Want to call him a POS?  Go for it.  He has earned the rep for his actions.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Lets think this through.  I would have no issues with this record.  It would mean the Patriots have a shot at Caleb Williams.  In the even there are two 2 win or less teams, the Patriots would have a shot at Drake Maye.  

As far as the OP....disrespect teammate?  Dirty?  Yeah.  Want to call him a POS?  Go for it.  He has earned the rep for his actions.  

Pats are too good to go 2-15 for sure.

Good defense and specials, good offensive line. Well coached. They have no playmakers and without Brady they scare nobody but they’re too good to “bottom out.”

Which is almost the worst thing for them.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

ok ok...so i'll let the cheaters beat the Bills and lose out on the Caleb Williams sweepstakes by one game

3 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Pats are too good to go 2-15 for sure.

Good defense and specials, good offensive line. Well coached. They have no playmakers and without Brady they scare nobody but they’re too good to “bottom out.”

Which is almost the worst thing for them.

If their OL is 'good', the bar is pretty low.  😂

I agree with your point.  Belichick deserves a lot of criticism for GMing and how he has handled things at times.  The dude can coach.  Similar to his Cleveland days, yeah the Patriots are 25-26 since Tom left, but the Patriots 11 one score losses.  Yes, you can play that game for close wins, but Belichick's teams, good bad or indifferent are rarely blown out like the playoff game two years ago.

Even if Mac does not improve, I can totally see this team winning 7-9 ugly games.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

If their OL is 'good', the bar is pretty low.  😂

I agree with your point.  Belichick deserves a lot of criticism for GMing and how he has handled things at times.  The dude can coach.  Similar to his Cleveland days, yeah the Patriots are 25-26 since Tom left, but the Patriots 11 one score losses.  Yes, you can play that game for close wins, but Belichick's teams, good bad or indifferent are rarely blown out like the playoff game two years ago.

Even if Mac does not improve, I can totally see this team winning 7-9 ugly games.

Agree with this. Surprised to hear you say the o-line isn't good -- maybe I'm just thinking of past reputation but I thought the Pats OL was still generally well regarded.