#JetsCamp 7/29. The one where Larz talks to himself

Larz

20 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

Enough with this already.  Unless you're going to let them get hit by Deacon Jones, Bubba Smith, etc., while their receivers are being mauled by Nigh Train Lane and Jack Tatum, these comparisons are pointless...

Enough w/ having an opinion?  Maybe message boards arent for you.

Oh and while this is a cute post doesnt change the fact that Rodgers and Mahomes are the best to ever do it, those bums back then couldnt hold their jocks. 

• WTF? 1

Enough w/ having an opinion?  Maybe message boards arent for you.
Oh and while this is a cute post doesnt change the fact that Rodgers and Mahomes are the best to ever do it, those bums back then couldnt hold their jocks. 

JiF what's it like being wrong ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Well since there wasnt much to report on the Jets camp, I can fill you guys in on Patriots camp today (7/30 12:30-2:30pm)

I did a little reconnaissance/reverse spy gate on their ass with my buddy and his son (unfortunately both are Patriot fans). Standing their, decked out in my NY Jets shorts, Chrebet jersey and Jets hat (the only person not in Patriots gear), I observed the following.

The Pats suck.

The fans were excited about the Juju Smith Schuster signing (pathetically).

Mac looked average in the red zone drills.

Zappie or whatever the back up name is, was below average, threw a cheap pick on a comeback route. The 3rd string QB was trash.

Overall, nothing special. Cant wait to kick the shlt outta them!

20230730_143207.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3