Lights Out, Fight Breaks Out, Jets fans Kicked Out

Maxman

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

big bad browns fan going after an old man and his grandson? I didn't have sound on but that's what it looks like.

That's the way I saw it too without sound. He shouldn't have tried to flip his hat off but the browns fan appeared to have started it.

• Upvote 1

So a little back story...

The Jets guy in green took a ball earlier because it hit a beer in back of him and he got splashed. So he gave the beach ball to security.

This time he deflated it and then all hell broke loose.

The chants are kind of funny, kick him out they were saying.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The Jets guy in green took a ball earlier because it hit a beer in back of him and he got splashed. So he gave the beach ball to security.

Wonder if he post here at JetNation. 

Security handled it perfectly. When he whispered into the guys ear and patted him on the back he probably told him we’ll move you and your friend to a safer spot in the stadium. ( probably upgraded their seats also.)

Bottom line… when you’re in a section where almost everyone else is rooting for the opposing team? Don’t rile them up.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I have now gained respect for Art Modell moving.

F#%^ Cleveland!

lmfao

• Haha 1

I went to a Monday night game in Cleveland vs. the Giants and the fans were ridiculous. Some Giants fan made the mistake of sitting with us in the Dawg Pound and had beer poured on him and a bunch of tough guys making threats-- the lady that poured beer on him got kicked out. It was the year after the Giants won the Super Bowl and the Browns actually won the game yet there were brawls EVERYWHERE on the way to the car. It was insane. I'd never go back to that stadium again.

29 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I have now gained respect for Art Modell moving.

F#%^ Cleveland!

lmfao

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I went to a Monday night game in Cleveland vs. the Giants and the fans were ridiculous. Some Giants fan made the mistake of sitting with us in the Dawg Pound and had beer poured on him and a bunch of tough guys making threats-- the lady that poured beer on him got kicked out. It was the year after the Giants won the Super Bowl and the Browns actually won the game yet there were brawls EVERYWHERE on the way to the car. It was insane. I'd never go back to that stadium again.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

And this my friends ... is why going to live games is just not worth it. I go to one maybe two a year sometimes you get stuck with drunk assholes like these ... and then you beat yourself in the head for wasting a grand bringing your kids  to such a place.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1