Navigation Blocked By Who Is Reading Feature

I've seen this a few times now when there are a bunch of people viewing a thread. My normal navigation from there would be to click the NY Jets Forum link that is now covered by users reading the thread. For some reason the hover over won't go away. Not a big deal just a bit of an annoyance when navigating that wasn't there before this feature existed. Usually you can escape out of a hover over effect or it times out and goes away.

menuBlocked.png.af7bb305c99b55fd5a1e3857375a37d4.png

On 8/4/2023 at 11:29 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

I've seen this a few times now when there are a bunch of people viewing a thread. My normal navigation from there would be to click the NY Jets Forum link that is now covered by users reading the thread. For some reason the hover over won't go away. Not a big deal just a bit of an annoyance when navigating that wasn't there before this feature existed. Usually you can escape out of a hover over effect or it times out and goes away.

menuBlocked.png.af7bb305c99b55fd5a1e3857375a37d4.png

That is definitely annoying, I have to run an upgrade soon. I will ask our theme developer to see what he can do. Thanks.