Collin Cowherd is an abomination

Bronx

Yea this kinda thing seems like you already didn't care for Cowherd

(which I hear ya, he's just a hot-take machine with little substance - he does have Joel Klatt around draft time which I'll checkout on the ol Youtube)

but like, if he was someone I thought brought value and substance without being a d***, like say the QB School dude, then I wouldn't care about this and would generally view it as an honest mistake.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Guy is a total douche and Jets hater. Maybe he should review what he is going to talk about before he does. It just goes to show that he is a talking head loud mouth. F him.

Good lord.... you might need another outlet for whatever is going on

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Difficult error to explain and probably upsetting to Haskins’ family, but an “abomination?”  Come on…

Not the end of the world, here.  When you talk for 3 hours a day to a national audience and have to rely on other people for graphics… a mistake can happen.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

34 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Who cares... His editor ****ed up... Stop canceling people. 

Mistakes can happen

I disagree. The name came out of his mouth. Even a casual fan knows about Haskins unfortunate passing. He read, then said it. 

I also disagree with your anti-cancel culture.

Loop Landing GIF by xponentialdesign

everyone GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pointman said:

I disagree. The name came out of his mouth. Even a casual fan knows about Haskins unfortunate passing. He read, then said it. 

I also disagree with your anti-cancel culture.

Loop Landing GIF by xponentialdesign

everyone GIF

Your take on cancel culture triggers me.  MODSSSS!

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Difficult error to explain and probably upsetting to Haskins’ family, but an “abomination?”  Come on…

Not the end of the world, here.  When you talk for 3 hours a day to a national audience and have to rely on other people for graphics… a mistake can happen.  

Very easy to impose strict purity tests on others from your sofa 

• Upvote 2

The list has EJ Manuel, Johnny Manziel and Blake Bortles on it with an obvious typo in its header (which Cowherd catches and corrects.)

His sh!t editor most likely grabbed a list of bad starters within the past decade or so and slapped it on a chart, doing a horrible job at that.  Anyone who thinks this is more than a stupid slip-up and believes Cowherd purposely and methodically included Haskins on the list is delusional.  

He probably only said Haskins because it was one of the more well-known names on that pathetic list.  Not a big deal.  If you want to freak out, you belong on X (formerly known as twitter), not here.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Mistakes can happen

If only this were his first faux pas.  He's been an ass for over two decades now.  This is par for the course He's such a doosh he trashes his ex-wife like anyone cares.  His footbal knowledge is nil. 

Sure mistakes can happen.   The biggest and most unforgiveable mistake goes to whoever gave this guy a microphone while on the air

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Are you a psychologist? What kind  of response is that? How can you judge someone who is asking for responsibility and accountability when it comes to the media. How about respect for the dead? Clearly they put sh*t together without even looking at it or taking any kind of accountability. Who are you to judge? How about go **** yourself.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Are you a psychologist? What kind  of response is that? How can you judge someone who is asking for responsibility and accountability when it comes to the media. How about respect for the dead? Clearly they put sh*t together without even looking at it or taking any kind of accountability. Who are you to judge? How about go **** yourself.

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The monthly cowherd hate thread.  Shows he still owns jet fans.  They hang on his every word.

I’m not sure I like you insinuating I’m not a Jets fan. I literally had to visit this thread a second time today until I finally figured out why everyone was up in arms  about what he said. Yesterday I kept looking at his list and was expecting to see Aaron Rodgers name up there, assuming that was why everyone is mad. So now today, I have to live with the fact that I’m not a Jetsfan because I don’t hang on Colin Cowherds every word? That’s just mean, 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Mistakes can happen

Jesus....are we allowed to....you know....talk sh*t about him?  Or is that "cancelling"?  I swear you guys crying about "cancelling" every 2 seconds are just as bad as the people who would want Cowherd's job for this.  Stop being a baby.  You **** up, there's consequences.  Consequences here being he gets some bad press.  He's not getting cancelled.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

12 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Guy is a total douche and Jets hater. Maybe he should review what he is going to talk about before he does. It just goes to show that he is a talking head loud mouth. F him.

All of which has nothing to do with someone put up a list that he read through without checking first

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Colin cowherd is one of the best in the world at what he does.  Jets fans from their parents basement open a monthly thread ripping the guy.  Classic.

Can wait for the monthly “WFAN sucks as does Carton I havent listened in 15 years” thread.

Living below the first floor > living below a bridge.

You need me to explain?

• Haha 2