Legacy Fuse Jersey

Tezza

Has anyone bought the fuse limited for the new legacy jersey?

I heard the cut is different and the numbers are heat sealed. If anyone could share pictures to show the difference and provide a small review that would be sweet!

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Tezza said:

Has anyone bought the fuse limited for the new legacy jersey?

I heard the cut is different and the numbers are heat sealed. If anyone could share pictures to show the difference and provide a small review that would be sweet!

Yeah, they're heat pressed. I bought one anyway. It's pretty neat! If only I could lift my arms I'd be golden.

• Haha 1

Yeah, they're heat pressed. I bought one anyway. It's pretty neat! If only I could lift my arms I'd be golden.
Haha, you should post some pics of the fuse jets jersey if you can. I know the eagles fuse has sewn on logos on the side, are the stripes on the sides sewn on?

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Where are those available?

When they are available NFL Shop. Looks like Jets are only selling #2 Wilson which is odd. Anyway, go to any team, choose jersey (left hand side), choose Nike Elite, KC has them you can at least check it out and cross your fingers for when the JETS add theirs. Going to set you back $350.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RJIII said:

When they are available NFL Shop. Looks like Jets are only selling #2 Wilson which is odd. Anyway, go to any team, choose jersey (left hand side), choose Nike Elite, KC has them you can at least check it out and cross your fingers for when the JETS add theirs. Going to set you back $350.

Yeah, I think 175 was my limit plus, the (possible) wait.

• Upvote 1

These Fuse jerseys are garbage.  I returned my throwback and purchased the game jersey.  The ganme jersey is not great but with promos its under $100.   The elite is very good.  You are better off customizing that one to a throwback player because of the cost.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

These Fuse jerseys are garbage.  I returned my throwback and purchased the game jersey.  The ganme jersey is not great but with promos its under $100.   The elite is very good.  You are better off customizing that one to a throwback player because of the cost.

Isn't the "FUSE" the more expensive version?  What makes the Game better?  Interested to hear this feedback.

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

Yeah, what did you not like about it other than it being heat sealed and not stitched?

5 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Isn't the "FUSE" the more expensive version?  What makes the Game better?  Interested to hear this feedback.

So I did some research on other teams who have FUSE to see any reviews and this is what I gather from pictures and reviews but I have not seen anyone upload detailed Jets legacy pictures, here is my take on these new jerseys. 

FUSE JERSEY:

image.thumb.png.6653ff96e3a24a700999a7f5ece56a38.png

image.thumb.png.20de84feb1d55fd44a99e15c40d5e73a.png

GAME JERSEY Comparison:

image.thumb.png.6b3f59328b340caccca288f85c50a25c.png

I have seen a ton of people frustrated with Nike as they rolled back the stitching on the limited and are now doing heat sealed but charging more. Personally I think the FUSE looks cool but the tight shoulders and heat sealed numbers going over the seams if your a XL for double digits makes me not a fan of it. If it was stitched or we had logos on the side that would be stitched like the Eagles then I could see why more fans would opt for it though the game jerseys are great. As long as you could wash on delicate and hang dry (never put it in the dryer) they last forever! 

Hopefully that comparison will help folk choose what one to get now, though if you have a Jets legacy fuse, please upload some detailed pics. 

Cheers 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Thanks, @Tezza.  Frankly I think the Game looks better, I was just worried that it would be cheaper / more flimsy material.

No problem, I am a jersey enthusiast and usually buy cheap jerseys but I opted for a Rodgers legacy game jersey and im tinkering about getting a Sauce legacy game too! 

I think if we had a logo on the sleeves that was stitched I could somewhat justify getting a fuse but really your paying more money for tighter shoulders and a breathable material but my concern is that I wear a XL so if I got a Hall or Quinnen jersey that the heatseal goes over the seams which in general when it comes to screenprinting is a huge no no so I am not sure why they did not take that into account when doing heat sealing. 

3 minutes ago, Tezza said:

No problem, I am a jersey enthusiast and usually buy cheap jerseys but I opted for a Rodgers legacy game jersey and im tinkering about getting a Sauce legacy game too! 

I think if we had a logo on the sleeves that was stitched I could somewhat justify getting a fuse but really your paying more money for tighter shoulders and a breathable material but my concern is that I wear a XL so if I got a Hall or Quinnen jersey that the heatseal goes over the seams which in general when it comes to screenprinting is a huge no no so I am not sure why they did not take that into account when doing heat sealing. 

Ironically it looks like the collar (which is the dumbest part of our throwback uniform) is not as huge on the Game jerseys, so it actually looks better than the Fuse.

19 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

The Legacy Vapor Fuse ($179) are garbage.  Numbers and name are screen printed on and it feels much closer to the game jersey ($129) than the Elite Vapor.    I also find that the Legacy Vapor runs a little bit smaller than the game jersey.

13 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Bruh! do a review, I will post the legacy game jersey later for users to see so they can compare Jets legacy game vs fuse

27 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Ironically it looks like the collar (which is the dumbest part of our throwback uniform) is not as huge on the Game jerseys, so it actually looks better than the Fuse.

I agree on the game jersey the green trim around the collar is not as thick as the game jersey has never really changed the collar design regardless of what it may look like vs the on-field product. I have a Rodgers Game Legacy jersey coming today so I will try and take some pictures for a review. 

24 minutes ago, prime21 said:

The Legacy Vapor Fuse ($179) are garbage.  Numbers and name are screen printed on and it feels much closer to the game jersey ($129) than the Elite Vapor.    I also find that the Legacy Vapor runs a little bit smaller than the game jersey.

Yeah, I have never seen one in person but the heat sealed numbers going over stitching seams is a no-no for me if you get a player with double digits. The numbers are technically heat sealed and made from tackle-twill on the fuse-limited where as the game jersey numbers are vinyl screen printed. 

In short the game jersey is a rubber vinyl print and the limited fuse jersey is a cloth like material glued on when it comes to name/numbers. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

I didn't get the Fuse but from what iver heard, people are disappointed in the "stitch" since it's just a heat seal rather than a true stitch. 

For the $50 difference, I'd go with the cheaper price. I like the quality of my Hall jersey. 

Yeah, seems a bit steep for what it is, glad you went with Hall too as I have seen people with Hall where the digits go across the seams which is never a good look. The number could bubble OR worst create cracks in the material due to the stress of the seam line moving and constantly bending. 

3 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Sounds good to me

Here it is, with a little review. 

Overall in my opinion I would get the game over the fuse for these points alone. 

1. Shoulder area is more snug/less movement for gamedays!
  2. Name/Numbers are good quality on FUSE but not stitched, Nike Screen printing is great quality
  3. Double digit numbers will go over a seam in the fuse edition if your XL in size or bigger, see my prior post as to why this is bad

AR8 Legacy Game Jersey Review (Vinyl Screen Printed) - $130

New Nike tag now says "Loose Fit"
image.jpeg

Rodgers on the back of the jersey

image.thumb.png.2dda96fe51de1d5b198b1fa59a5d9411.png

Closeup of the letter R vinyl screen print 

image.thumb.jpeg.02dc35ec6664ea487e4a15284c962e0b.jpeg

Front number vinyl print from side 

image.jpeg

Sleeve Material, screen print stripes and Nike tick

image.thumb.jpeg.b7c1d9d8e30ccc700c97f06e1e2a1205.jpeg

Side panels of the jersey with a breathable mesh fabric 

image.thumb.png.85de25051a42499a835421d5ddea0773.png

New jocktag at bottom of the jersey does not show size, I think this might be to be more size inclusive and not display people's clothing size to avoid size shaming.

image.thumb.png.7c160f830e78311252ef9ba2973873c0.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Sympathy 1

Overall in my opinion I would get the game over the fuse for these points alone. 

2. Name/Numbers are good quality on FUSE but not stitched, Nike Screen printing is great quality
  3. Double digit numbers will go over a seam in the fuse edition if your XL in size or bigger, see my prior post as to why this is bad

image.thumb.jpeg.b9d9e038e66dcf1c25cf6ba6d1efa23a.jpeg

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/image.thumb.png.2dda96fe51de1d5b198b1fa59a5d9411.png

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/image.thumb.jpeg.02dc35ec6664ea487e4a15284c962e0b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c4f1268f1ab429b6f3f70fd74b1af371.jpeg

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/image.thumb.jpeg.b7c1d9d8e30ccc700c97f06e1e2a1205.jpeg

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/image.thumb.png.85de25051a42499a835421d5ddea0773.png

New jocktag at bottom of the jersey does not show size, I think this might be to be more size inclusive and not display people's clothing size to avoid size shaming.
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/image.thumb.png.7c160f830e78311252ef9ba2973873c0.png

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/image.thumb.jpeg.b9d9e038e66dcf1c25cf6ba6d1efa23a.jpeg
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/image.thumb.jpeg.c4f1268f1ab429b6f3f70fd74b1af371.jpeg

Great review!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1

Is this the more expensive one?

I bought it - will be returning it.  I don’t see much difference between it and the other one.
This is the regular version

Game = $130

Fuse = $175

Elite = $350

..can you share pics of the one you got so we can see a comparison vs the game I uploaded

1 hour ago, Tezza said:

This is the regular version

Game = $130

Fuse = $175

Elite = $350

..can you share pics of the one you got so we can see a comparison vs the game I uploaded

Gotcha.  I bought the fuse and just not happy. Not the same stitched feel that they claim - overall just doesn’t seem like good quality.

• Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Tezza said:

Yeah, seems a bit steep for what it is, glad you went with Hall too as I have seen people with Hall where the digits go across the seams which is never a good look. The number could bubble OR worst create cracks in the material due to the stress of the seam line moving and constantly bending. 

image.jpeg

image.thumb.png.2dda96fe51de1d5b198b1fa59a5d9411.png

image.thumb.jpeg.02dc35ec6664ea487e4a15284c962e0b.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b7c1d9d8e30ccc700c97f06e1e2a1205.jpeg

image.thumb.png.85de25051a42499a835421d5ddea0773.png

image.thumb.png.7c160f830e78311252ef9ba2973873c0.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You mentioned earlier discounts.  It seemed to me like this jersey was excluded from all Fanatics discounts.  How do you get it?

You mentioned earlier discounts.  It seemed to me like this jersey was excluded from all Fanatics discounts.  How do you get it?
You can use the honey chrome extension to see if there is any applicable codes that work.

IMG_3653.png.3d0a9d8c80286675b80a42ac4bb8185f.png

This is an image of the ~$20 “other country” option.  It’s stitched and looks more like the ones the players showcased too.

I ordered one a little while back and it should be here soon.  I’ll report back with a little review when it arrives.

• Upvote 2

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/IMG_3653.png.3d0a9d8c80286675b80a42ac4bb8185f.png
This is an image of the ~$20 “other country” option.  It’s stitched and looks more like the ones the players showcased too.
I ordered one a little while back and it should be here soon.  I’ll report back with a little review when it arrives.
Sounds good, when did you order it? I noticed that image you sent but some sellers also have this version available too with the older limited style. 1691120956269~2.jpg

9 minutes ago, Tezza said:

Sounds good, when did you order it? I noticed that image you sent but some sellers also have this version available too with the older limited style. 1691120956269~2.jpg

July 28th, which was a weekend so it officially has been in-transit for 6 days and arrived at JFK on 8/7.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Tezza said:

I'm thinking of getting a second legacy jersey.

Do I go sauce, Wilson or hall?

I assume we you aren't thinking of a Zack Wilson jersey, LOL.   Garret will change his number next year so you should avoid it unless you think of it as a soon to be throwback rookie of the year #.    There are probably more Sauce  jerseys out there so maybe rocking Hall is the way to go.  

• WTF? 1

Is this the more expensive one?

I bought it - will be returning it.  I don’t see much difference between it and the other one.
Was it the Rodgers one you bought or another player in fuse (wondering if you received it?)